What is your biggest IR sexual fantasy!

My girl has dated and fucked many black guys in the past. She has shared some of the stories with me and it's the biggest turn on. My fantasy would be to take her out for drinks to a club wearing her heels and short dress and sit back and watch her shake her ass all over the dance floor. BBC's would be on her like vulchers grinding their hard cocks all over her and feeling her dripping pussy.

Mine is a wedding day fantasy where my bride is fucked by one or more black men on the wedding day! Would be really hot if she got fucked by a BBC before the ceremony so her pussy is stretched out and leaking cum filling her white satin bridal panties as she walks down the aisle and says her vows! Then 2-3 black guys fuck her on the wedding night in the honeymoon suite as newly wedd wife taking her first cock a BBC one on the night of her wedding! All three black guys fucking her all night while I watch! Hearing my bride moaning and enjoying the best sex of her life on our wedding night! It's a crazy fantasy but that's mine!

as-jpg.1191075

As far as ours...Man we have a few and that is both the wife and I ....She wants us to go out on a date with me but letting her meet me somewhere and men are try to get at her...another is us at a swingers club...Friday night when single guys are allowed and she is pretendyto be there alone...another is playing around at a adult bookstore/theater

Mine is to star in a Dogfart video giving 20 bulls my body. I want them to fuck all of my holes and have every one cum in each hole and then I will rim them all and then they will all give me a golden shower. I would consider this instead of money for my pay!
Wow realy you have turned me on I love some fun with you baby you seem very hot and very sexy woman that's what I like

Back