What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

I wish to become a cuckold husband of a dominant woman. We love, trust and respect each other and never will devorce. We will establish a 24/7 lifestyle in which i will become her slave, her property, her C3 degree cuckold and ******-bi cuckold. She will go BBC only and always raw and will become a real Queen of Spades. We will go together to gang bangs or glory holes. She will decide when she will get bred by BBC, may on a gang bang, when taking of birth control. We will decide before the mariage how often she wants to get bred by BBC. I have to serve to her bulls, too. She will have the command how i have to serve her. She will fuck me with her strap-on while she is fucked by her bull.

My biggest fantasy would be my wife fucking black guys and letting them cum in her fertile pussy until she is eventually impregnated. All the while she only lets me fuck her while wearing a condom and having to pull out.

we are currently trying to have a baby, but it’s not really working out so far (low sperm count). I am
Hoping I can at some point convince her to get a donor and that it will lead to her being addicted to BBC.

I also would love to clean her used holes (pussy and anal creampies) and clean her lover’s cocks.

My cuck fantasy today is.....

While traveling to meet up with my sister in law and her husband in there home town. We run into a freid of my B-in-L while out dancing. He dances with S-in-L and my wife. But more so with my wife. The next day my wife asks my S-in-L if I can spend the evening at their place. I go over and everyone knows just why I am there. B-in-L gives me knowing looks, becsue he is envious that my wife is cucking me. S-in-L says slyly disparaging comments. The next day, B-in-L and I spend the day sight seeing alone. As we cautiously enter into a conversation about what is going on, we discover that this is the first time for either of us to be cucked. Then agree that it is great and are very up beat when we meet up with our wives later to discover that the friend also brought along a BBC friend to the party. Everyone is happy.

Mine is..

I want my wife to come home to me one day and tell me that I’m not big enough for her and she’s been thinking about big black dick satisfying her. We decide together on a bull to satisfy her. He comes round and absolutely turns her inside out infront of me whilst she’s begging him for more.

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.

Back