What is the sexiest location for a real QoS tattoo?

What is the sexiest location for a real QoS tattoo?

• Butt cheek

Votes: 196 25.6%
  • Small of the back

Votes: 86 11.2%
  • Ankle

Votes: 205 26.7%
  • Shoulder

Votes: 33 4.3%
  • Neck

Votes: 61 8.0%
  • Above vagina

Votes: 422 55.0%
  • Inside wrist

Votes: 63 8.2%
  • Breast

Votes: 140 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters
My wife is planning on getting a real QoS tattoo in the coming month or two, and we're considering locations. We'll probably put it somewhere where it could be seen casually, versus hidden. Leaning toward left shoulder or ankle so far. She already has right ankle tattoos, so it won't go there.

What do you think is the best looking and sexiest location for a QoS tattoo?

• Butt cheek
  • Small of the back
  • Ankle
  • Shoulder
  • Back of neck
  • Above vagina
  • Inside wrist
  • Breast
  • Other (if other, please comment in the thread where that other location is)

Particularly interested in what the guys think ;)
Above vagina

First let me say that for any of the women who do have a permanent QOS tattoo of some kind on you, my hats off to you and I applaud your dedication.
Secondly, as most everyone has said, practically anywhere you want one is the perfect spot. Several factors determine what’s best for you depending on how you want to use it, whether it be hidden or subtly displayed.
Now, I’m not sure if I saw this suggestion posted anywhere, but for anyone contemplating getting one, may I suggest getting some of the temporary ones to put on different places and see how you like it before getting the real thing? That would allow you to practice having it and see what exact spot works best for you.
Good share

I don't have a permanent tattoo of anything, anywhere.

But I've had temporary QoS tattoos applied right in the center of by butt cheek.

My husband remarked (and I agree with him) that having it in that location kind of looks like I was 'branded' - an idea that turns us both on!
Yes!!

My wife is planning on getting a real QoS tattoo in the coming month or two, and we're considering locations. We'll probably put it somewhere where it could be seen casually, versus hidden. Leaning toward left shoulder or ankle so far. She already has right ankle tattoos, so it won't go there.

• Butt cheek
  • Small of the back
  • Ankle
  • Shoulder
  • Back of neck
  • Above vagina
  • Inside wrist
  • Breast

Ankle

• Butt cheek
  • Small of the back
  • Ankle
  • Shoulder
  • Back of neck
  • Above vagina
  • Inside wrist
  • Breast

right above where hes going to leave his seed

Back