What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

The preferred bull I had, shared me a lot and so I started to have regular gbs organised by him. One of the most intense gb took a weekend. Saturday with him and the next day he called 5 of his friends. Was one of the most intense sex experience I ever had and After I was really destroyed.

The preferred bull I had, shared me a lot and so I started to have regular gbs organised by him. One of the most intense gb took a weekend. Saturday with him and the next day he called 5 of his friends. Was one of the most intense sex experience I ever had and After I was really destroyed.

destroyed in a good way or in a bad way?

8 or 9 different BBC over 3 days at Splash Mocha but some of them multiple times.

Most total guys in a single night was 8 at an IR swingers party in Ft Lauderdale. One was my husband and I think there was another white husband in that total. So probably 6 BBC in one night.

I say this with love...you must have been one hot slutty piece of ass, "...but some of them multiple times."
So one guy gets off with you, then thinks "I want some more of that" so he goes again.
[applause to you!]

I say this with love...you must have been one hot slutty piece of ass, "...but some of them multiple times."
So one guy gets off with you, then thinks "I want some more of that" so he goes again.
[applause to you!]
8 or 9 different guys over 3 days. Some we met on Thursday and then again on Friday or Saturday. Didn’t have two rounds with the same guy in a row at that event.

We did have an orgy in our room on Thursday night with 5 BBC and 3 women.

Back