What is the #1 most frustrating thing about the Hotwife lifestyle within last couple years for singles and couples?

I was talking to a Hotwife couple this weekend that has been in lifestyle for 15 years. They said lifestyle overall has change drastically some good changes but mostly bad changes. They were particularly frustrated with flakiness and people not really understanding what the lifestyle is really about and coming into lifestyle thinking it’s a sexual free fall instead building real relationships.

At the core they believed that the LS is a supposed to be about sexual liberation and having good relationships with people who are non judgmental. But believe that people don’t even get know each other anymore, and it’s tuff just getting guys and couples to meet a bar or restaurant for drinks to have a conversation. They just want to go to straight to having sex. Anyways, this was their frustration and believe me they had many more I won’t get into.

Besides Covid and Technology, what has is the single most thing you think has changed in the Hotwife lifestyle over the last couple years ? I love to hear your thoughts 🤔.
For me , it was the communication , the one couple had a tendency to cancel last minute or not answering for a few weeks and ask me last minute to meet them , dude I’m like “I’ll give your my number so it would be easier to communicate” they say no cause it’s a work cellphone , I’m like ok but you’re not active in your email at all , so complicated , I told them to cut our losses cause it’s getting frustrating and get to nowhere , other couple from this site , they contacted me on snap , asked for my snap and pics , they just left the group on snap and left me on read for no reason , they deleted the messsge on blacktowhite.net to delete their evidence I guess , it was weird

Bruh its not even close. The overall quality in general has plummeted. 📉

I definitely agree…when I got into this lifestyle back in like 2017-2018 the quality of folks I met where great but over the past 2 years of so you can definitely see an increase in closeted gay men or even bi cuckold’s wanting to either suck you off BEFORE you meet the wife or have it be required they suck you off at some point. Overall it’s a really shitty space about now if you don’t have established partners
It happened to me too, this time the cuckold is another black guy and he told me I need to cum right away before I meet the wife , I was like “Bruh “

I was talking to a Hotwife couple this weekend that has been in lifestyle for 15 years. They said lifestyle overall has change drastically some good changes but mostly bad changes. They were particularly frustrated with flakiness and people not really understanding what the lifestyle is really about and coming into lifestyle thinking it’s a sexual free fall instead building real relationships.

At the core they believed that the LS is a supposed to be about sexual liberation and having good relationships with people who are non judgmental. But believe that people don’t even get know each other anymore, and it’s tuff just getting guys and couples to meet a bar or restaurant for drinks to have a conversation. They just want to go to straight to having sex. Anyways, this was their frustration and believe me they had many more I won’t get into.

Besides Covid and Technology, what has is the single most thing you think has changed in the Hotwife lifestyle over the last couple years ? I love to hear your thoughts 🤔.

I think they nailed it. Seduction is gone, replaced with an expectation that wives simply fall on to their backs with legs wide.

Back