What is the #1 most frustrating thing about the Hotwife lifestyle within last couple years for singles and couples?

Personally, I dont understand the whole "real relationship" part of the lifestyle. Isnt that what your husband/boyfriend is supposed to be for?

If you are just looking for a relationship, why do you need a hung black guy to pound you? 🙄

Just seems like a complete contradiction to me.
The "real relationship" means several things:
1). Real meaning...REAL people who understand this isn't just about.."hi...I'm a woman who will fuck you...nice to meet you 5 mins ago...let's go to the hotel room". Most couple actually want to develop some kind of interest in a guy based upon common things. For women, sex begins between her ears...not her legs. So spending a short amount of time getting to know each other...are you actually sane, cool, real, fun, discrete? Developing the rules of engagement...no anal, no kissing, no swallowing, no whatever. Yes anal, yes kissing, yes public, yes whatever.
2). Some people actually enjoy sex with people they have bonded with to some degree...not everyone is into just jumping into the bed 5 mins after meeting. They have ******* for that...for some couples/women...being courted and desired in a short time frame drives the sexual desire and makes for far better sex than just suck, fuck, goodbye.
To each his own...but let's not act like this is all about easy, free, instant sex where people don't give two ******* about each other. Now...let's also not be naive either. There are couples/women who are EXACTLY like that..because that's all they want. Get it hard...stick it in me...pound me til I cum...go away and never see me again.
Again, by virtue of the name "Lifestyle" it tends to lean more to relationship building of some kind. I've had couples/women who actually want to "date"....have you over to their house among their friends. In some cases when you get much closer...family. Part of it is the thrill of rubbing their lifestyle under the nose of those who don't know. For some, it just makes them more comfortable...ESPECIALLY if a guy is letting his wife spend the night or weekend away from home with another guy. No sane man who send his wife alone not having some since of who he is, what he is about.

We've found that BIG black cocks are literally a myth at least where we are. We've had 3 who were actually above average in size.

Also the flakiness is a problem. AND these idiots who post pics of other guys cocks as if we're not gonna see they don't have what we're looking for when they drop their pants 🤬
Sad. So sad

If you watch alot if vids on this site, there are LOTS of "BIG" black cocks that really aren't BIG at all.....but the female acts as if it's huge. I think it must be psychological....
It's the skin tone brah it's a contrast thing ya dig? Some of em are fuckin huge im not working anything super special but the ladies still love the 🍫 😈

I would agree that the worst thing I have seen is the people into it thinking it's just to fuck people and move on. I love the fact the swingers life and hotwife lifestyles can lead to some amazing relationships and friendships for all involved. Plus for some reason there seems to be so many single men trying to get into something couple oriented. Also some men's egos need to be checked.

I/we do not know what that thing is, but there was a change between the last up to five years: In 2015 we visited a lot of clubs on our free weekends and we met a lot of open minded people. Either only flirting, touching or just fucking the brains out - it was a touch of "laisser faire". In these days (no, not corona) everything is heavy and the non-verbal sexual touch is away. Too many single men, a lot of pro-women, the pseudo shades of grey BDSM and so on. I cannot explain this, but the ease is missing! Hey, we are adults! We miss the adult-fuck!

The most frustrating thing?

Motherfuckers who don't show up!

If we agree to a meet, it's pretty much guaranteed that Kay is going to fuck the guy... We always meet in a public place first and chat over dinner/drinks just to make sure it's a "good fit." But we went into it looking for her to get fucked. And there's usually a decent amount of time and effort that went into getting ready for the evening.

We understand that life happens, often at the last second. But FFS, be a grownup about it and communicate.

J&K

This is a statement I want to highlight.

Like many others I have recognized a shift In the swinging lifestyle.

My observation: if a niche thing will become mainstream (to a certain extend), it's success will be it's demise by making it a farce.
I think poly people are smart enough to realize that most people are not going to be monogamous and find a way to live with it. The majority of the rest of the population clings to the fantasy of monogamy, even though most of them don't adhere to it!

Bruh its not even close. The overall quality in general has plummeted. 📉
And all these gay/bisexual Cuckold white guys trying to get into the action🙄

I'm trying to figure something out...when did this become Black Men and a white dude? 🤔 🚫

When I first started meeting with wives back in 2013 the Interracial Lifestyle was all about Black Men meeting with sexy WOMEN. Now lately it's become this weird "package deal" for chicks trying to ADD their nasty ass, punk-ass cuckold husband talking about 'let him suck you off' or some bullshit 🤦🏾‍♂️

Just the quality of women overall has fell off a fucking cliff, smh. A lot of the Sexier women left the site because of fakes and cuckolds.
But a lot of thirsty SIMP Kneegrows so desperate for pussy they go along with the bullshit 🤷🏾‍♂️
You couldn’t have said it better! I get messages some times and it’s obviously a fucking dude acting like a wife trying to get pics. All their concern is what I was gonna do to the husband. Well, that’s simple……NOT A MF THING! ******* has gone too far just leave the wife for us or another man (which she thought she had in you) and go get you some dick and balls because that’s what you really want instead of a wife. You in it to just to see dick and can’t get hard without seeing another dick. No shame at all

Last edited:
Back