What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

My wife can do anything she wants with her lovers. Definitely kissing and oral sex. I want her to let her lovers fuck her ass, but she is hesitant. My only requirement is that she always fucks bareback. That way I get to eat her cum filled pussy after her sexcapades.

My wife can do anything she wants with her lovers. Definitely kissing and oral sex. I want her to let her lovers fuck her ass, but she is hesitant. My only requirement is that she always fucks bareback. That way I get to eat her cum filled pussy after her sexcapades.
Why would she care what your requirements are, you don’t sound like you been a cuckold long.

Kissing: Yes, though we started out that was a rule to not but that went out the window the first time!
French kissing: Yes, she is a passionate kisser!
No condom: Yes, she despises the feel of them
Cum inside:Yes, always for me to enjoy later
Swallow cum: Yes, enjoys it as much me
Anal sex: Hasn't with A BBC but has with other men
Sleep over: Yes, done the weekend trips, that's ******* on a cuckold!

Ummm.. whatever SHE wants to do is what she will do. If you're a husband and you want your wife to fuck other men but you're still trying to control what she's doing with them you're seriously effing up the whole thing.

• Love
Reactions: K&K
as my alyssa would tell you rather matter-of-factly, the selection of fathering her offspring is both her right sand responsibility.
so each time, she's raised the standard.

I do whatever he wants to do with me in the heat of the moment EXCEPT cum in my mouth. I have a hyper sensitive palate and gag reflex. So that is my hard limit.

My gorgeous wife does what she wants with whom she wants whenever she wants. So far she has only played with one person. I am not allowed to play with anyone. She is such a complete GODDESS and I love our arrangement. Most of the time I am given the privilege of being able to watch her with our BULL and I am allowed to service him when we are all together. They do everything but cum inside. Sometimes they play with each other on their own and I am allowed to lick her used pussy to completion.

Basically, for us it is between her and her lovers as to what they want to do that will bring them both the most pleasure. The limits are only what they set between them. If he wants to fuck her anally and she's ok with that then fine. If he wants her to stay for the weekend and she's ok with it, that's fine. If he wants to share her with friends, as long as she's ok with that, that's fine too. The most important thing is that she's enjoying it and that she provides him (or then) with a pleasurable experience as well. What they do between them is their business, though I do like to get the details later!

Back