What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

I have been watching black men enter my wife for nearly 17 years now and it is still as exciting as it was in the beginning. I have seen all sorts of sex acts. I have watched her give blowjobs with swallowing, get fucked in all sorts of positions, take it anally, get gangbanged, have a train pulled on her, and I still love it. The only change is that in the beginning most of her lovers were her age or older. Now most are 10 to 20 years her junior. Makes it harder for me to keep up as I am ready older than her. She is now 56 with no signs of slowing down.

It didn't seem real for me. I had the fantasy after she told me about how she had dated black men before she met me. I had no idea, and we were married for several years before she confessed this to me. She admitted she really had a thing for black men and it sparked something in me that caused me to have an overwhelming urge to watch her fuck a black man. She was actually pissed off when I first suggested it but eventually came around and it happened.
I will tell you that the reality was different from what I had imagined. First of all, I had assumed condoms would be used and brought along several for them to use but he to use them and she was so overcome with lust that she agreed to take him bare. Other stuff happened I hadn't anticipated so be prepared for that also. It was surreal for me and a mixed bag, a combination of an incredible turn on and feelingsof jealousy. Here is an account of the first time that explains what I'm talking about:

View attachment 6176861
what other things happened that you did not anticipate?

We are not in the lifestyle, but I fantasize about sharing my wife. For those who have, how did it make you feel seeing another man enter your wife‘s pussy. Or what’s it like to see her take another cock in her mouth the first time? Did she hesitate, or was she really into it as well?
I always enjoy watching the hub's reaction especially the first time I use his wife. Many men still think of the wife as sort of their property and here I am fucking her mouth or her pussy or her ass like she is my own. (Which is how I feel about it.) My dad used to take pride in rutting with white women, especially in front of their husbands, and he taught me to be proud of using them that way too.

de eerste keer was ik erg zenuwachtig. wen had haar mooi geschoren en opgemaakt voor haar eerste date. we spraken af dat ik naast het bed zou kijken en stil zou zijn maar ik bleef vragen stellen en probeerde haar aan te raken. als straf koos ze ervoor om me niet meer in de fumte te laten. haar minnaar veranderde haar in een krolse vieze teef. vanaf die dag mocht ze haar vagina niet scheren, zodat zijn sperma in haar zou blijven kleven. het is mijn taak om haar daarna schoon te likken. is dit herkenbaar voor iemand? Do you want to see here creamed hairy cunt

de eerste keer was ik erg zenuwachtig. wen had haar mooi geschoren en opgemaakt voor haar eerste date. we spraken af dat ik naast het bed zou kijken en stil zou zijn maar ik bleef vragen stellen en probeerde haar aan te raken. als straf koos ze ervoor om me niet meer in de fumte te laten. haar minnaar veranderde haar in een krolse vieze teef. vanaf die dag mocht ze haar vagina niet scheren, zodat zijn sperma in haar zou blijven kleven. het is mijn taak om haar daarna schoon te likken. is dit herkenbaar voor iemand? Do you want to see here creamed hairy cunt
Sure, let me see that creamy snatch.

Back