What is considered a BBC

Yes i agree with one statement you say " the woman makes all the rules " for all my posts are more about how to get women's attention and how to get them to respond by figuring out what they like.
We get contacted all the time by guys who haven't gotten 'Real' status, who have no details, who have no pics (or a couple of blurry ones of a woman). "Hi, love her pics. I'll be in town on 'x' date; want to meet for a *******?"
We wonder how often that sort of profile and that sort of approach works. It doesn't work with us.

We have a very detailed profile. I'd say one guy in ten seems to have read it.

But as I said, the anonymity of this site compared with sdc, kaside, and sls make us nervous. When we can meet as many verified folks as e want, why take a chance?

Now do u like his dick enough to overlook the fact that he's short and fat? Just curious, cuz I've seen there's alot of hung guys claiming to be bulls who aren't conventionally attractive.
This is a very good question.... Ive always wondered the same thing about men on here... Do they only want white pussy or does it have to be attractive white pussy?

We get contacted all the time by guys who haven't gotten 'Real' status, who have no details, who have no pics (or a couple of blurry ones of a woman). "Hi, love her pics. I'll be in town on 'x' date; want to meet for a *******?"
We wonder how often that sort of profile and that sort of approach works. It doesn't work with us.

We have a very detailed profile. I'd say one guy in ten seems to have read it.

But as I said, the anonymity of this site compared with sdc, kaside, and sls make us nervous. When we can meet as many verified folks as e want, why take a chance?

More reason for B2W to go to a complete "verify" site. No want from the couples,hotwifes, or females on here to just chat all the time.

Forums are great. And it's good to hear opinions of others in the lifestyle but not fakes.

Tickle just wants everyone to be verified lol. She tells me the same thing she’s telling you at least once a week but I have the same discretion concerns as you @black rob.
Trust me i understand you completely although I am not verified im very real and it's easy for me to prove that but I'm not in a situation where I can put all my business on here

Back