What is a BBC Slut?

What he means by she will be his BBC slut is that pretty much whatever he desires from her sexually she will give him or do for him! Like Burger King he will have it his way! He's saying that he will have complete sexual autonomy over that ass to enjoy her pleasurable company as they see fit! It means that she will be uninhibited to do whatever activities they desire to do.

For example if he wants to take her and share her with a few buddies of his as long as she is ok with it and turned on by it, then it will happen! If he wants to bang her in a swing club in front of a crowd of people and she is ok with it then it will happen!

I actually have conversations with women who say their husbands want them in the lifestyle but they are hesitant because they don't believe that their husbands can really handle it even though they are the ones wanting it! I had a woman tell me about how her and hubby went to their first party and she went buckwild. She had her first experience with BBC and she ended up banging several black guys at that party. She admitted that she did go wild at that party. She said the look on her husband face was so disparaging that she knew it wasn't going to happen again! It was all his idea but when her inner BBC slut came out he regretted it!

That's women's biggest fear in the lifestyle is hubby looking at them different in a negative way even though it was their idea!

So now you know don't open Pandora's Box if you really don't want to see what's in it!
Exactly what BBC slut is

One of the guys says that too, asking my wife "Are you going to be my slut" and making her answer "Yes I will be your slut".

For them it just defined the relationship. He was not going to date her, he was not going to text back and forth about how their day was. Any text he sent was to setup a fuck session. When he arrived at our house he expected her to be in lingerie. When he comes through the door he immediately starts kissing her and groping her ass and pussy. He gives husband a quick hello then they immediately head up to the bedroom. He fucks her in any positions he wants and fucks her mouth too. After he nutts, she is to lick him clean, then he gets up and leaves.

So she is his slut and he will use her for sex and nothing else. My wife enjoys being his slut, so everyone is happy.

It means different things to different people. For us it can vary with each guy I am with. I have many regulars and they are all into different things. If a guy gets off on calling me his slut and can fuck me better then I am all for it. If he needs me to call him names I am willing to do so.

Wife has more than likely found her long-term bull. He’s 11 inches and thick.

He says “Your wife gonna be my bbc slut” and later asks me “You okay with that?”

In a serious manner, what does being a bbc slut typically mean to you?

I’m waiting to hear what his definition of a bbc slut is, because that’s really what matters, but curious to see how y’all align.
Only your Bull's definition matters in this context, obviously, but it's a wonderful name for your wife to have earned.

My wife says being called slut by a black man is the biggest compliment she can receive.

Wife has more than likely found her long-term bull. He’s 11 inches and thick.

He says “Your wife gonna be my bbc slut” and later asks me “You okay with that?”

In a serious manner, what does being a bbc slut typically mean to you?

I’m waiting to hear what his definition of a bbc slut is, because that’s really what matters, but curious to see how y’all align.
So how have things progressed, did you get your answer of her being a BBC slut?

So how have things progressed, did you get your answer of her being a BBC slut?
As of right now, building a new home, holidays and moving have gotten in the way of extra-curricular activities. Additionally, we’re still kind of feeling this bull out because he’s a little on/off and maybe battles some depression, PTSD regarding a previous Hotwife relationship.

Wife isn’t 100% sold on the idea of him just yet.

What he means by she will be his BBC slut is that pretty much whatever he desires from her sexually she will give him or do for him! Like Burger King he will have it his way! He's saying that he will have complete sexual autonomy over that ass to enjoy her pleasurable company as they see fit! It means that she will be uninhibited to do whatever activities they desire to do.

For example if he wants to take her and share her with a few buddies of his as long as she is ok with it and turned on by it, then it will happen! If he wants to bang her in a swing club in front of a crowd of people and she is ok with it then it will happen!

I actually have conversations with women who say their husbands want them in the lifestyle but they are hesitant because they don't believe that their husbands can really handle it even though they are the ones wanting it! I had a woman tell me about how her and hubby went to their first party and she went buckwild. She had her first experience with BBC and she ended up banging several black guys at that party. She admitted that she did go wild at that party. She said the look on her husband face was so disparaging that she knew it wasn't going to happen again! It was all his idea but when her inner BBC slut came out he regretted it!

That's women's biggest fear in the lifestyle is hubby looking at them different in a negative way even though it was their idea!

So now you know don't open Pandora's Box if you really don't want to see what's in it!
Little bit inconsistent so he won’t make her do whatever he wants just things she will consent to just like any other women with any man.

The word "slut" carries slightly different definitions depending on which dictionary is consulted. One defines "slut" as: "A woman who has many casual sexual partners". Another defines "slut" as: "A woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of men without any emotional involvement". All definitions make use of words like: "woman", "sex", "many men", "casual". There are a number of words with similar meaning: "tart", and "slapper" (England), to list a couple.

In the 1940's thru the 1960's, the expression "She is EASY" was very popular. Simply put, it meant a woman who was prone to readily allow different men to get between her legs and fuck her. My own wife was always "EASY", especially when Black men were around.

"BBC" of course refers to a Black man with a big cock. But it also implies the ability of Black men to give women, primarily white women, numerous, intense orgasms, and that white women who enjoy the pleasures of such men are "black only".

Put them all together and a "BBC SLUT" is a white woman who exclusively enjoys having sex with a number of Black men for the sole purpose of achieving sexual pleasure (orgasms). My wife is a classic example of a BBC SLUT: she has been "black only" since Middle School, she has welcomed the cocks of approx. 130+ black men (combined total as an unmarried and a married BBC slut), on hundreds of occasions. Her favorite expressions are "For black men, I fuck on the first date" and "So many Black men, so little time".
Why and how did you marry a woman who only would do black men since middle school? Do you not want sexual intercourse with your woman ever?

Why and how did you marry a woman who only would do black men since middle school? Do you not want sexual intercourse with your woman ever?
Love is between my wife and myself. Sex is between my wife and her boyfriends and me and my boyfriends. Because of my very tiny dick, I cannot give my wife, or any other woman, sexual pleasure or a baby. Both of us get off having me watch while other men fuck and knock her up. There has never been any jealousy or any other negative vibes in our choice of a hot wife/sissy cuckold lifestyle/marriage. We have been married for 50 years and our marriage is still going strong.

This is great advice.

A lot of husbands think they know what they want but many don't fully deconstruct the potentialities.

My best (and unsolicited) advice to any husband who wants to share, is to visualize his wife loving it more than any sex she's ever had, because she probably will. Is it because black men are great in bed? Yes, of course, but it's also an incredibly erotic situation. Being bad, for a lot of people, FEELS really good. It can be a rush. Even average sex will be intense in these types of settings, especially for people who've been having "married sex" for a long time.

If a husband is not prepared for his wife to LOVE it and want it again, then he should not be sharing his wife.

That said, I am and I do!

This is great advice.

A lot of husbands think they know what they want but many don't fully deconstruct the potentialities.

My best (and unsolicited) advice to any husband who wants to share, is to visualize his wife loving it more than any sex she's ever had, because she probably will. Is it because black men are great in bed? Yes, of course, but it's also an incredibly erotic situation. Being bad, for a lot of people, FEELS really good. It can be a rush. Even average sex will be intense in these types of settings, especially for people who've been having "married sex" for a long time.

If a husband is not prepared for his wife to LOVE it and want it again, then he should not be sharing his wife.

That said, I am and I do!
Totally agree! I want my wife to love it. Lust after it. Think about it when she’s getting off with me inside of her. Whatever makes her feel amazing is what I’m after. If she isn’t getting sucked by a real BBC then there’s about a 90% chance she’s fucking a BBC dildo and getting off before me. I’m fine with that!

Back