What is a BBC Slut?

makeherhappy2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
Wife has more than likely found her long-term bull. He’s 11 inches and thick.

He says “Your wife gonna be my bbc slut” and later asks me “You okay with that?”

In a serious manner, what does being a bbc slut typically mean to you?

I’m waiting to hear what his definition of a bbc slut is, because that’s really what matters, but curious to see how y’all align.

What he means by she will be his BBC slut is that pretty much whatever he desires from her sexually she will give him or do for him! Like Burger King he will have it his way! He's saying that he will have complete sexual autonomy over that ass to enjoy her pleasurable company as they see fit! It means that she will be uninhibited to do whatever activities they desire to do.

For example if he wants to take her and share her with a few buddies of his as long as she is ok with it and turned on by it, then it will happen! If he wants to bang her in a swing club in front of a crowd of people and she is ok with it then it will happen!

I actually have conversations with women who say their husbands want them in the lifestyle but they are hesitant because they don't believe that their husbands can really handle it even though they are the ones wanting it! I had a woman tell me about how her and hubby went to their first party and she went buckwild. She had her first experience with BBC and she ended up banging several black guys at that party. She admitted that she did go wild at that party. She said the look on her husband face was so disparaging that she knew it wasn't going to happen again! It was all his idea but when her inner BBC slut came out he regretted it!

That's women's biggest fear in the lifestyle is hubby looking at them different in a negative way even though it was their idea!

So now you know don't open Pandora's Box if you really don't want to see what's in it!

What he means by she will be his BBC slut is that pretty much whatever he desires from her sexually she will give him or do for him! Like Burger King he will have it his way! He's saying that he will have complete sexual autonomy over that ass to enjoy her pleasurable company as they see fit! It means that she will be uninhibited to do whatever activities they desire to do.

For example if he wants to take her and share her with a few buddies of his as long as she is ok with it and turned on by it, then it will happen! If he wants to bang her in a swing club in front of a crowd of people and she is ok with it then it will happen!

I actually have conversations with women who say their husbands want them in the lifestyle but they are hesitant because they don't believe that their husbands can really handle it even though they are the ones wanting it! I had a woman tell me about how her and hubby went to their first party and she went buckwild. She had her first experience with BBC and she ended up banging several black guys at that party. She admitted that she did go wild at that party. She said the look on her husband face was so disparaging that she knew it wasn't going to happen again! It was all his idea but when her inner BBC slut came out he regretted it!

That's women's biggest fear in the lifestyle is hubby looking at them different in a negative way even though it was their idea!

So now you know don't open Pandora's Box if you really don't want to see what's in it!
Ok those are two very hot examples of things for a wife to do with her lover!! How hot would it be to have your wife tell you that she did one of these things after the fact so that it cannot be undone? That is awesome!

I haven't done anything with a white dick since I was a teen, and fucked over 100 black guys so I know I'm one.
i know it's not rocket science but...
ImO depending on your current age it only says something about your libido.
Other than that: "black guys" = "BBC" ? Because the question was: "What is a BBC Slut?" just sayin' :rolleyes:

I'm just only learning what that is. Due to the nature of their orgasms in comparison with men, women are able to cum many, many times in a night / day. A man gets tired after a couple of ejaculations and need some recovery time - even black guys do after 3-5 full orgasms. Women can sle ep nicely after any orgasm, but only get physically tired after extreme exercise. I think it's a matter of protein depletion - women's is way less than in men.

I also noticed how my wife has been checking on me whether I love her less after seeing her doing this and that with a bull. One guy has her doing stuff that was not agreed when we met for the first time. She always finds a way to agree to these changes and I end up accepting them too. If she weren't catholic I think she would be out of control. She's sweet to me and we have some form of sex life, and she seems to enjoy it when I use extensions or strap ons. But meeting her lovers is the week's highlight by far. She's able to fuck non-stop, pregnant or not, and she showed it during the lockdown. Now, one of these guys introduced a friend of his who shows far less consideration to us as a couple and lured her to go to his place under the pretense of needing her for household chores and babysitting. She explained to me that things happened because she didn't want to be ungrateful to him. But I know she loves it. And there she goes three times in a week (2nd week now) "working" for "his family". So I agree. Even that other cheeky bull of hers feels now he's lost out.
She loves me. But at risk of sounding like a misogynist, I find that slutty is probably the most natural instinct of every woman. And I like it, what can I do...

Last edited:

He says “Your wife gonna be my bbc slut” and later asks me “You okay with that?”

I’m waiting to hear what his definition of a bbc slut is, because that’s really what matters, but curious to see how y’all align.
I think it depends on the couple usually its a term that some couples want to hear ad it enhances the allure and taboo nature of the lifestyle.
For some couples its an insult to the wife. Its always best to talk with the couple and know the limits of what is acceptable in the relationship both parties are looking for. I have dealt with couples indulging in both extremes and all things in between.

i do not know. Just ask him and once he told you please tell us. i am also interested in what that's supposed to mean. ;)

i once had to listen to a guy say (while fu(king my now ex GF): "I'm gonna own this pu$$y." i asked him: "What's that mean?" But he wouldn't tell. - i still have no idea. 🤣 Please can anybody enlighten me on that term too? TY
Its just a rhetorical statement used at times and by certain parties to enhance the allure of the lifestyle. Basically he is saying that his dick is so good that she will not want dick from anyone else thus the rhetorical ownership term.

Its just a rhetorical statement used at times and by certain parties to enhance the allure of the lifestyle. Basically he is saying that his dick is so good that she will not want dick from anyone else thus the rhetorical ownership term.
Thank you for your opinion. That was one of my ideas as well. But i am not fully convinced yet. i think it could mean a bunch of other things too...
2. An expression of his intention to mark her pussy his territory by insaminating (cumming inside) it/her.
3. An expression of trying to claim "ownership" of her pussy in an objectifying manner (i.e. trying to take control of it/her and demand sexual obedience to all his needs and wants).

The latter (3.) interpretation would be close to what could also be meant by "BBC Slut". Especially if he intended to "pimp her out" (to strangers / for money) or share her with his friends.

❓

I have no doubt that that’s what she wants. As long as you take care of her and treat her like a queen with frequent supply of BBC, I’m good with that.
Sounds to me like you were approving of his making your wife his "bbc slut". But the question is ImO still unanswered. What did he actually mean by that? Did he tell you or give hints since? Has there been some sort of "progression" / change in your dynamic since that day? TY

Some guys have a sportive ambition to win the dick competition with his sexual rivals (including the wife's husband) for the wife's pussy. Those tend to take the pussy for their earned prize. It means they want to get the wife addicted to their dicks and style of fucking, be praised by the Woman for their good dick and sexual prowess and honored by the (sexually defeated) husbands for doing such a good job providing for his wife's sexual needs in ways the hubby himself couldn't.
In some cases this will lead to a complete takeover of the wife's pussy by her "bull" and redefined relationship roles. The wife will remain the perfect trophy wife from an outside view still managing all tasks to keep the marriage strong just with the aspect of her sexual desires and activities shifting toward the "bull" (and away from the husband). The husband will still provide for her in all aspects of the marriage but less (or not at all) for his wife's sexual satisfaction. The "bull" will become the primary (and sometimes only) source of the wife's sexual gratification while respecting the couple's marriage and not getting romantically involved with the Woman. He will use the wife for his sexual pleasure in any way he sees fit and the wife will eagerly submit to his requests for her own guilty pleasure.

i don't know your wife's 11" long-term "bull" so i can't say anything about his plans. Perhaps he has a different plot in mind than i described above. But if he hadn't, how would you handle that??

Our first meeting will take place in the next couple of weeks and I will for sure be asking him these questions. To get a better understanding, but also to come to terms with the next step in this lifestyle.

She’s ready for exclusive access to her bull and wants him to only play with her. She’s preparing for the pounding, the stretching, and addiction that is to come.

She’s already addicted to BBC. There’s no question in that. As for dildo’s and BBC’s we used to have a rule where it was 1:15 times we had sex we could use a toy. That has changed to 14:1. This doesn’t mean I don’t get her pussy, it just means that she needs to feel BBC inside of her, real or fake. She actually feels me more after a BBC than she does before because the ******* has rushed to her pussy and is all swollen from the fucking. I love a well used soaking wet pussy so it’s a win/win!

I have no doubts that he wants to own her pussy and tell her what she can and can’t do sexually. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there, but I don’t think she has any intentions on cutting me off as of right now. He has already shared with her that he wants to share her with friends as well but they must use protection.

Luckily, many of them are Splash Mocha males so they’re experienced in pleasing the ladies!

Make yourself prepared for being cut off completely, eventually. No matter if she has intentions doing that or not, right now.
A "bull" who has the mindset of claiming her (pussy) will convince her with both his sexual and seductive skills to want to make that happen for him and herself.
And Women have their way to convince their spouses to help make their desires come true, or otherwise have their wishes respected by other means.
Congratulations man for becoming your wife's trophy cuck!

I like when the guy tell me I am going to be BBC slut, or their little Korean fuck toy it really get me excited. I think it mean they know I am going to enjoy being used and pleasing them as much as I do

Back