What if the Wife Says NO?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dsoul, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    tumblr_m0d2sf2bR31r4qz2xo1_1280.jpg

Here's a question for hubbies who're still striving toward getting their wives involved in this lifestyle. Let's say you've tried so hard to get her involved, yet she still keeps saying 'No, No, No!' What would be your next mode of action?

2. Wife4Fun

Wife4Fun Active Member

Obey your wife and give it up to fantasy only. If you force her to do something she doesn't want to do then too many bad consequences will happen. This lifestyle isn't for everybody

3. Dsoul

Nigeria
    What about if the hubby is going about the wrong way to convince her? Maybe he isn't being too subtle enough.

4. Wife4Fun

Wife4Fun Active Member

true but both have to be on board with the idea. absolute trust is key and the wife should be comfortable with the idea.

It took me about 6 months to convince my wife to try black cocks. and that was after 3 years of us swinging with other couples and a few single white guys

iluvwfintobm and raykink like this.
  5. Dsoul

Nigeria
    You have an advantage on hand that you were both into the swinging lifestyle, unlike most other couples who know next to nothing about swinging.

6. Wife4Fun

Wife4Fun Active Member

I will go back to my original statements... this lifestyle isn't for everybody lol open line of communication, love, trust.. and an open minded spouse is always helpful.

7. BossMan

BossMan Member

seriously you guys are delusional youv read the stories where ppls wives and gfs leave them for good on here if there so worried about it just keep it fantasy

8. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Everyone has their own standards for what attracts them as a sex partner.

I know it might shock some people here, but not every white or asian woman thinks black is sexy or desirous.

bm_from_southjersey and Bellaazz like this.
  9. rickastley

rickastley Member

US
    Surprise her and maybe she will change her mind?

10. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Yeah like wtf are you doing?

11. James Blackmon

James Blackmon Active Member

I agree with syscom3...if the wife isn't into it....then you'd better back off! You are only asking for trouble if you press the issue. Just because it may be what YOU want...it's not going to make her want it.

12. TexasCuck214

TexasCuck214 Active Member

US
    divorce

just kidding

13. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Just tell her she cant put out to any other men since she is married to you that you wont like it or be happy with her, and especially never have sex with a black man that would make her a slut. If that doesnt make her want to have BBC sex then she will be your lover only until you die.

verysubbiguy likes this.
  14. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I have to agree 100% with syscom3. You cannot force anything on either hubby or wife or you are asking for big trouble

15. time2try

time2try Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    May I repeat others remarks. If your wife says NO, then No means NO. Leave it alone and let it remain a fantasy only. To make her do something like this, is as if you own her, and she is nothing more to you than a possession, like your dog. Your wife is your mate, respect her wishes. Wish you the best.....

16. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Have to agree with you Dsoul, I said no for a long time. But hubby never forced me, he was more subtle, used black dildos and changed our role play to include black men, the power of hubbys voice turning me on about black guys having sex won me over.
    Im glad he did. Never force anyone but certainly subtle persuasion can work X

17. Mydutchgf

Mydutchgf Member

I'd be sad. But no = no. But i will bring it up later again

Ann4BBC and hotjen like this.
  18. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    well said anne it did for me

Ann4BBC likes this.
  19. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Great stuff hotjen! Did you say no at the start or were you up for it straight away? X

20. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Subtlety always work best. Some hubbies just tend to give up easily.

Sluttysams hubby and Ann4BBC like this.