What if the Wife Says NO?

my wife says no but around christmas we was out drinking and when the waiter left she said i would fuck him .i was to ******* to do anything about it so wtf

Do you ever get to do some erotic role-playing with her in the bedroom?

My wife said no for years and I get playing in bed and told her 3 some and had bull meet us at bar one night and the rest is history. She still says no but after a few drinks and a lot of setting up she will again. I guess she ain't a slut if it wasn't planned haha!

With most wives, a lot of patience wins out in the end.

The first time my husband took me to the adult theater I was freaked out. We walked in and the men crowded around and fondled me and groped me. I felt overwhelmed. My first thought was that these men would fuck anything that moved, and if I let them I would have no control over the situation. I told my husband that I was scared. He told me that we could leave and we went outside. Once outside, I told my husband that I was really freaked out and he apologized for even bringing up the idea.

Several of the men who had been in the theater had followed us out. They were all looking at me. I had on one of my husband's tank tops as a dress, a long coat and flip flops and nothing else. I knew my husband wanted me to fuck all of those men, and I was afraid, but my fear was actually that I wouldn't be able to satisfy them all. And I told my husband of my fear. My husband apologized again and suggested we leave.

My husband apologized and apologized. I got tired of his apologies and told him that I needed him to be there for me. I told my husband that if he wanted me to fuck these men, that I had to be able to trust that he would be there for me. We returned to the theater and I put on my blindfold. I told my husband that that night was a test of my trust for him. I let go of my fears and put my trust in my husband.

That night I had the best time, and my husband earned my trust. I knew my husband was there, and he held my hand as I sucked and fucked these men at the theater. I knew that my husband was choosing who I sucked and who got to fuck me, and they were all good choices. The best choice my husband made was being a man and giving me the chance to trust him like never before. That was eight years ago. And we have gone back to the theater every Friday night since that first night.

The adult theater was my husband's idea. Wearing the blindfold was my idea. My fear was that I wouldn't be able to satisfy so many men. My husband's fear was that he'd fucked up by even bringing up the idea. What changed everything was that my husband was willing to give me the chance to trust him like never before. And neither of us has regretted that night since.

I agree that this lifestyle isn't for everyone, but for those that it is for, you have to find out on both of your terms, and often the men have to trust that what they are asking really isn't a lot or a bad thing. A lot of women fear the realities of this type of lifestyle. Trust is the biggest issue here, as well as communication. The one thing that must be remembered is that once you open the flood gates, there's not turning back.

Back