What if the Wife Says NO?

Obey your wife and give it up to fantasy only. If you ******* her to do something she doesn't want to do then too many bad consequences will happen. This lifestyle isn't for everybody

What about if the hubby is going about the wrong way to convince her? Maybe he isn't being too subtle enough.

What about if the hubby is going about the wrong way to convince her? Maybe he isn't being too subtle enough.
true but both have to be on board with the idea. absolute trust is key and the wife should be comfortable with the idea.

It took me about 6 months to convince my wife to try black cocks. and that was after 3 years of us swinging with other couples and a few single white guys

true but both have to be on board with the idea. absolute trust is key and the wife should be comfortable with the idea.

It took me about 6 months to convince my wife to try black cocks. and that was after 3 years of us swinging with other couples and a few single white guys

You have an advantage on hand that you were both into the swinging lifestyle, unlike most other couples who know next to nothing about swinging.

Just tell her she cant put out to any other men since she is married to you that you wont like it or be happy with her, and especially never have sex with a black man that would make her a slut. If that doesnt make her want to have BBC sex then she will be your lover only until you die.

May I repeat others remarks. If your wife says NO, then No means NO. Leave it alone and let it remain a fantasy only. To make her do something like this, is as if you own her, and she is nothing more to you than a possession, like your dog. Your wife is your mate, respect her wishes. Wish you the best.....

Have to agree with you Dsoul, I said no for a long time. But hubby never ****** me, he was more subtle, used black dildos and changed our role play to include black men, the power of hubbys voice turning me on about black guys having sex won me over.
Im glad he did. Never ******* anyone but certainly subtle persuasion can work X

Have to agree with you Dsoul, I said no for a long time. But hubby never ****** me, he was more subtle, used black dildos and changed our role play to include black men, the power of hubbys voice turning me on about black guys having sex won me over.
Im glad he did. Never ******* anyone but certainly subtle persuasion can work X

Subtlety always work best. Some hubbies just tend to give up easily.

Back