what I look for in a Cuckold couple

BigPapa

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I genuinely like to be friends , not in i see you once a month .
I would like me and the cuckold to be homies , maybe play videogames together or talk sports .
I'd like to feel like I'm genuinely liked beyond my dick but as a man .

I'd like to be talked to if i make a mistake and given a chance to correct that mistake then be ghosted on by a couple.
I think if you let me into your home its a really a deep act of trust I take seriously.
I don't want to be disrespected as human being or as a man,please remember I'm a person too.

I wouldn't mind going on trips to hang out with my cuckold couple or pick up other women .
It would be cool to chill and hangout once an while to get to know both of you .

Maybe I'm just odd.

Last edited:
I would like me and the cuckold to be homies , maybe play videogames together or talk sports .

I'd like to be talked to if i make a mistake and given a chance to correct that mistake then be ghosted on by a couple.
I think if you let me into your home its a really a deep act of trust I take seriously.
I don't want to be disrespected as human being or as a man,please remember I'm a person too.

I wouldn't mind going on trips to hang out with my cuckold couple or pick up other women .
It would be cool to chill and hangout once an while to get to know both of you .

Maybe I'm just odd.

YES....this!!!!!!

Maybe I'm just odd.
if my wife and I were looking for a bull I would hope to find a bull like you.

Maybe I'm just odd.
Yes, Yes, yes... Our favorite Bulls have been guys who we both have become friends with - beyond the HW's sexual hook-up.
Not every Bull wants to go down that path, that's cool. But the HW tends to loose interest in these types quickly, often right after the first hook-up. Big Papa, you're spot-on.

Maybe I'm just odd.
To bad you're on the other coast

We are very good friends with our 'bull', we have caught up socially with him many times and chatted amongst his vanilla friends and ours, but its not easy either, we have still been worried that one ******* comment or a flirty glance would expose us which my wife worries about. So we try to keep it to just sex meetings, although my wife and he are in similar industries and have collaborated on work projects together, but sje also worries about any fallout professionally if anyone found out.

My ex-wife left me for a friend she used to fuck on the side (with my knowledge) they just grew too close from us hanging out a lot, they became really good friends and by the time we tried to dismantle the friendship between them it was too late and they had fallen in love with each other. I had guessed as such watching them fuck, or how upset she'd get when we couldn't meet up with him for a fuck, I could just tell they wanted to be together, but it took about another 6 months for them to both admit it and decide to be a couple. Was very hard living with the fact that she left me for a friend of ours, friends and family were shocked/ angry at her.. but reality was, it was me that ******* them into fucking from the start, but I just couldn't tell anyone the truth, which made her look like the decieitful slut.

So, not too sure being good friends is the answer, my wife is aware of what may happen and what happened with my ex, but fortunately we are all to busy these days to get too close and hang out too often.

If this the lady in the pic, you might be just the reason to visit .

I love it.....love the interaction and love the post. If everyone knows their role, why can’t this work. Good ******* Big Papa.

If cuckolding is going to be a thing, why can’t it be civilized and a place where everyone feels good.

The husband is the one orchestrating this thing. Why not become friendly acquaintances.

I think that would help the wife mentally also knowing her husband isn’t jealous of the bull but might want him over the house than she wants him.

Can you imagine the wife getting jealous because the bull came over to watch the game...hahahahaha

Ladies, don’t worry about it, that’s why they made halftime

I’m telling y’all, cuckolding can go mainstream and popular off the back of polyamory if it’s marketed as something respectful and working for both husband and wife.

But hyping up the humiliation part of it will keep it underground. You can still do all that ******* behind close doors but market it the way Big Papa is talking about.

How is this arrangement any different than the many different polyamorous relationship stuff.

Not odd in the least. My wife usually arranges her meet ups with her regular guy. Due to schedules though they usually only meet to have fun. If we had a guy that had more flexibility with his time outside of the bedroom it would be great to get out and go to a baseball game or walk around the city.

At the same time I don’t have a problem with them going out one on one and having a night out alone. I know regardless of what they do one on one in the bedroom or out on the town she’s coming home to me in the end. Any guy that respects that this is all for fun and doesn’t overstep is cool with me.

Maybe I'm just odd.

You’re not off because I’m the same exact way. I’ve being to find a couple that I can connect with beyond sex but unfortunately I can’t find one. I Kim would love to be friends with a couple and go on trips also.

Maybe I'm just odd.
Yes you are a man, not just a penis. Nobody wants to have sex all the time. (?)
But if you were fucking a guys wife he could get jealous and frightened that you and his wife would develop feelings for each other and displace the husband.
But in a perfect world it would be great to have a friendship bond with a bull. We would at least have one thing in common.

We are very good friends with our 'bull', we have caught up socially with him many times and chatted amongst his vanilla friends and ours, but its not easy either, we have still been worried that one ******* comment or a flirty glance would expose us which my wife worries about. So we try to keep it to just sex meetings, although my wife and he are in similar industries and have collaborated on work projects together, but sje also worries about any fallout professionally if anyone found out.

My ex-wife left me for a friend she used to fuck on the side (with my knowledge) they just grew too close from us hanging out a lot, they became really good friends and by the time we tried to dismantle the friendship between them it was too late and they had fallen in love with each other. I had guessed as such watching them fuck, or how upset she'd get when we couldn't meet up with him for a fuck, I could just tell they wanted to be together, but it took about another 6 months for them to both admit it and decide to be a couple. Was very hard living with the fact that she left me for a friend of ours, friends and family were shocked/ angry at her.. but reality was, it was me that ******* them into fucking from the start, but I just couldn't tell anyone the truth, which made her look like the decieitful slut.

So, not too sure being good friends is the answer, my wife is aware of what may happen and what happened with my ex, but fortunately we are all to busy these days to get too close and hang out too often.

Wow this is a sad story, but hopefully you’ve found a great love and partner in your current wife. One thing I’ve always made very clear to the cuck is that I’m not trying to take your wife. No matter how I like her and how fine she is I feel that I’m there to enhance the happiness of the marriage. I’m cool with being friends and even look forward to enjoying the company and hanging out with the right couple, but it’s not necessary. Generally things fade if there is no chemistry beyond the sex. With my current couple I’m exclusive with them because there is more than general respect and hot sex. They are good people. She used to joke all the time that she was going to be my friend because I was so standoffish. Over the two years we’ve been fucking like rabbits ? we’be had no choice to but learn about each other and become friends. Now he gets a bottle of my favorite whisky, I get excellent cigars and his wife gets as much cock as I can give her for hours at a time. It’s a perfect cuckhold arrangement.

Back