What females do DP

My first black BF, who was not particularly large, but a fabulous lover, introduced me to toys as he taught me anal - he was bi, and really knew what he was doing, and how to make it hot and pleasurable ;) So first he ended up "DP"'ing me when he fucked my cunt while I had an anal plug in me getting stretched and ready for a second round back there. I liked the feeling of being really filled, so we tried me having a toy in my cunt while he was fucking my ass, which was especially hot as that pressed into my G-spot, which is sensitive and can cause me to have multiple orgasms when it's hit just right. So I was having screaming multiples from anal sex...and getting hooked on DP! :) We got some smaller black "realistic" toys while were will still together and starting using those in my ass when he was fucking me in the cunt, and I liked that even better because the feel of something thicker and textured spreading my ass, and longer pushing deeper into my ass, plus making everything feel tighter, was even hotter. After we broke up, I kept playing with the toys, and getting bigger and bigger black "realistics", which I liked better and better - I found my inner size queen! :oops: But I have not done DP with a guy and a toy since, much less two guys, though I am looking forward to getting back to the real thing!

Just last night, I did a sort of DP thing with a girl I picked up at a dance club, and some of my BBC toys - actually, it was the second time we'd been together, and she didn't take anything "bigger" than 7", though I went for a bit more than that - and that's now got me jonesing for real BBC, and back here......

:blackheart: Lanie
Damn Lanie, this was pretty hot! It reminds me of a former lover I had who really enjoyed being stretched. she would always ask to be fisted and anal play. She loved having my cock in her ass and me fisting her pussy or using a toy or plug in her ass. It was an arkward position to have by hand in and would hurt my wrist a little. But pleasing her is what was important

excuse for my english... I guess DP means Double Penetration... What's DV?

It (DV) is now being used to denote double penetration of the vagina, which is what DP originally meant until it became more associated with simultaneous penetration of the vagina and anus.

It (DV) is now being used to denote double penetration of the vagina, which is what DP originally meant until it became more associated with simultaneous penetration of the vagina and anus.

Thank you for the explanation ;)

elelator_cpl-DVP-09.jpg

We have done DP, but the wife is REALLY into DVP. She craves it every time we play, esp if we can go bare.

Here is a collection of my wife DVP'ing with me and different friends of ours. The first set has the wife of the other husband taking the pics. We DVP'd her for her first time later that night.

Attachments

• elelator_cpl-DVP-01.jpg
    elelator_cpl-DVP-01.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 117
  • elelator_cpl-DVP-02.jpg
    elelator_cpl-DVP-02.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 118
  • elelator_cpl-DVP-03.jpg
    elelator_cpl-DVP-03.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 116
  • elelator_cpl-DVP-04.jpg
    elelator_cpl-DVP-04.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 115
  • elelator_cpl-DVP-05.jpg
    elelator_cpl-DVP-05.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 110
  • elelator_cpl-DVP-06.jpg
    elelator_cpl-DVP-06.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 125
  • elelator_cpl-DVP-07.jpg
    elelator_cpl-DVP-07.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 120
  • elelator_cpl-DVP-08.jpg
    elelator_cpl-DVP-08.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 115
My wife loves dp but it's not easy where you are not bi for a man, i dislike to touch another man. But this is nice to fuck her like this

I love DP. Husband is average girth and the guy fucking my cunt was thick. Husband said he could feel the other guys dick on his thru the sheer membrane between ass and pussy. that really turned him on and he told me while we were doing it and I came instantly. Actually, I can cum while he fucks me in the ass and I play with my clit. nice feeling. Also, he eats my pussy and puts small dildo in my ass. I cum every time.

Back