What females do DP

I had DV with our first black man and hubby. It was amazing and resulted in immediate, and I mean in the matter of seconds, orgasms for all three of us. We called it our WOW! These are the 2 cocks that filled my pussy and together squirted so much cum.

Attachments

• 2cocks.JPG
    2cocks.JPG
    749.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I had one of my lovers bring a friend and gave it a try, but he was not long enough to really make it work. This is my biggest fantasy but it is hard to find straight men comfortable enough to be in such close proximity to another man.

My first black BF, who was not particularly large, but a fabulous lover, introduced me to toys as he taught me anal - he was bi, and really knew what he was doing, and how to make it hot and pleasurable ;) So first he ended up "DP"'ing me when he fucked my cunt while I had an anal plug in me getting stretched and ready for a second round back there. I liked the feeling of being really filled, so we tried me having a toy in my cunt while he was fucking my ass, which was especially hot as that pressed into my G-spot, which is sensitive and can cause me to have multiple orgasms when it's hit just right. So I was having screaming multiples from anal sex...and getting hooked on DP! :) We got some smaller black "realistic" toys while were will still together and starting using those in my ass when he was fucking me in the cunt, and I liked that even better because the feel of something thicker and textured spreading my ass, and longer pushing deeper into my ass, plus making everything feel tighter, was even hotter. After we broke up, I kept playing with the toys, and getting bigger and bigger black "realistics", which I liked better and better - I found my inner size queen! :oops: But I have not done DP with a guy and a toy since, much less two guys, though I am looking forward to getting back to the real thing!

Just last night, I did a sort of DP thing with a girl I picked up at a dance club, and some of my BBC toys - actually, it was the second time we'd been together, and she didn't take anything "bigger" than 7", though I went for a bit more than that - and that's now got me jonesing for real BBC, and back here......

:blackheart: Lanie
Fuck that sounds hot. I'd love to train your ass . Hmm But how many inches can you take in the ass? I doubt you can take all of me

Back