what famous black male actor would you screw ?

For my wife it's Denzil Washington, hands down. If his name comes up in a social gathering she has this dreamy look, but doesn't say anything. During pillow talk we've often talked about him fucking her, so I know why she is so quiet: she's thinking about him on top of her, his big dick hitting her cervix! That always leads to hot sex when we get home.

Sounds like that’s a well understood and fun fantasy lol

It's all of that, as well as frequent. In the three years that we've been doing MFM with black men only five different ones have nailed her, but in her thoughts every one was D. Washington. What an erotic and pleasure-giving fantasy for us!

My ex girlfriend was actually more interested in musicians than actors - mostly white BTW. But there had been some Black actors that she would find hot. Those she told me about included Samuel L. Jackson, Idris Elba and Mike Colter. i always wondered because i don't think those have too much in common. But maybe she was more drawn to some of their roles than the actors themselves? iDK

My wife said The Rock and Shemar Moore could fuck her brains out with those black cocks.

Back