What does wannabecuck fantasize about while having sex with his wife?

A question for all wannabecuck. What do you fantasize about while having sex with your wife? As you insert her dick from behind, do you think someone else is doing it or something else ?
What do you think when he does a blow job to you and you can't come to an orgam? Do you verbalise that, or only have picture in your mind?

Almost every time I think of her getting fucked by well hung black guys. I usually change up the scenario a bit, but it almost always involves a black guy (or guys) fucking her.

Recently I've been imagining her getting fucked by several large black men, while I'm tied to a chair in the corner. During this I'm wearing a chastity cage and sitting on a large black dildo. She and the men keep saying she's going to be so stretched out that she'll never feel my cock inside her again. Makes me cum so hard.

I have a lot of fantasies like this. LOL

Almost every time I think of her getting fucked by well hung black guys. I usually change up the scenario a bit, but it almost always involves a black guy (or guys) fucking her.

Recently I've been imagining her getting fucked by several large black men, while I'm tied to a chair in the corner. During this I'm wearing a chastity cage and sitting on a large black dildo. She and the men keep saying she's going to be so stretched out that she'll never feel my cock inside her again. Makes me cum so hard.

I have a lot of fantasies like this. LOL
Want to exchange with ours ;) pm US.

I think about a huge bbc ramming her doggy, so long he can barely fit it all in her. Knowing he's deeper than anyone has ever been touching her guts. Then dumping a massive load of cum in her and then I fuck her stretched out pussy after he pulls out.

A question for all wannabecuck. What do you fantasize about while having sex with your wife? As you insert her dick from behind, do you think someone else is doing it or something else ?
What do you think when he does a blow job to you and you can't come to an orgam? Do you verbalise that, or only have picture in your mind?
Right noticed about the situation with bj - sometimes invoking the imagination, and imagining that she sucks someone else's cock helps to come to the end, if the action itself does not work! In certain cases, of course, dirty talks - voicing common fantasies about sex with a third person works much stronger.;)

Back