What do you think of my girlfriends realtionship with black guys?

CarlGA

Male
Aight guys hello. Ive been with Brittney for almost 3 years and I've always wondered why she gets the attention of black guys in general. It's something very noticeable. They like to approach her, hit on her more, dm her etc. And she can't explain it either. One other thing she told me is that she herself has it easier to talk to them and it feels natural being around them. She enjoys being in their presence. What do you guys think? Is she attractive to you?tumblr_n3l3d4R2yH1rzqbkho1_640.jpgtumblr_n7n9nvxIcU1rzqbkho1_640.jpgPolish_20230421_030455320.jpgtumblr_mn5kxrSC4l1rzqbkho1_640~2.jpg

Aight guys hello. Ive been with Brittney for almost 3 years and I've always wondered why she gets the attention of black guys in general. It's something very noticeable. They like to approach her, hit on her more, dm her etc. And she can't explain it either. One other thing she told me is that she herself has it easier to talk to them and it feels natural being around them. She enjoys being in their presence. What do you guys think? Is she attractive to you?View attachment 6397786View attachment 6397788View attachment 6397792View attachment 6397796
She built for black dick ….. I speak for all… if you in Georgia let me know

Aight guys hello. Ive been with Brittney for almost 3 years and I've always wondered why she gets the attention of black guys in general. It's something very noticeable. They like to approach her, hit on her more, dm her etc. And she can't explain it either. One other thing she told me is that she herself has it easier to talk to them and it feels natural being around them. She enjoys being in their presence. What do you guys think? Is she attractive to you?View attachment 6397786View attachment 6397788View attachment 6397792View attachment 6397796

White guy here so not really who you are asking but, damn I can see why, she looks super sexy in all the pics, I esp love the dress shows off all those curves, I'd love to see pics of her with black guys, so hot.

If this is real then it’s not hard to figure out why she gets BBC attention. She’s blonde, thick, and looks like she was made to fuck. You might as well sit back and relax because she is going to put some miles on that pussy.

My woman is the same she gets a lot of attention and she knows she can have whoever she wants whenever she wants.

Nothing at all wrong with this of course, you a lucky man to have a woman like that.

Fuck yes she is built for big black cock

YES

She is sexy and ur a lucky man

Back