What do you think about white guys who think that black penises are not bigger than whites?

The white guys who think that black cocks are no bigger than white cocks have science to back them up. Thus they are better informed than those that believe that myth.

Lisa having had the unfortunate experience, she can definitely vouch that not all black guys have big dicks , it's more the fact that those black guys without big dicks don't go showing themselves off , probably due to the fact they disprove the "myth"

It’s not just the size that makes my cock the biggest in the room always. It’s my attitude. The way I command control and dominate. And it’s the way you both know how I’m going to use my big Mandingo cock on and in your wife like she’s fuck meat for my enjoyment!

Not ALL black dicks are bigger than white or hispanic dicks. But it doesn't much matter. Black men know how to fuck better than the others.... the way they move their hips, and how strong they are when thrusting their cock balls deep... and the ******* of their cum when it jets inside you. omfg. simply the best.

Not ALL black dicks are bigger than white or hispanic dicks. But it doesn't much matter. Black men know how to fuck better than the others.... the way they move their hips, and how strong they are when thrusting their cock balls deep... and the ******* of their cum when it jets inside you. omfg. simply the best.
Yes, I can see the power of black cock by the way women react to them as a white guy I can appreciate their powerful huge cocks and why women love them. Their power even affects me as it makes my white dick hard just by watching them in action. I do sometimes wonder how it must feel to the women and sometimes wish just for once to be in their place.

I think they are just envy and try to hide themselves from reality. I was the same few years ago before I started to study and do sports at the University and saw black penises in a shower with my own eyes. Firstly, I was shocked but I had to accept it.
They never saw their wives take BBC, if they did they would know.

to white people it's average look at this etude of Dr Eduardo Gómez de Diego

he took over a 2001 study to work on it and have more precision with his skills and different analyzes:

Country with majority white people we have( erect) : France 16 cm - Italia 15 cm - Germany 14.48 cm spain 13.58 cm -

And the smaller asian country with india 10.2 and south korea 9.6 cm

So white in general are average, the world average at 14 cm with just france and italia higher

There's no black country but on other site I see the number one country was congolese people with 17.93 so yes they are bigger on average

In my opinion and experiece it’s not true and alot
of statistics also say that it’s not really any difference in size between black and white. The biggest i’ve had was white.
except one after seen a lot.... chosen 4, 3 was under my bf (20cm) and one was really huge bbc begin around the size of my bf for me. Most of men we seen on swinger networks made 13/14 cm it's not big at all.

In my opinion and experiece it’s not true and alot
of statistics also say that it’s not really any difference in size between black and white. The biggest i’ve had was white.

Yep. I was going to say "I think they're people who are not knowledgable about the statistics?" Might want to learn something about confirmation bias for those who are too attached to the myth.

I will say that I'm going to guess guys who get chosen to be bulls, on the other hand, they're probably bigger.

Last edited:
Back