What do you think about white guys who think that black penises are not bigger than whites?

This thread has gay white guy just getting his rocks off from the comments written all over it. Absolutely pathetic post. And not factual at all. There are black men with extremely small penises just like white guys. It's all genetics people. Thank god my dad handed down something for the ladies to marvel at. Lol. Just my two cents....
Exactly and I wonder about the women that feel the need to make humiliating comments about white guys.

Some white guys are bigger than some black guys. Some asian guys are bigger than some black guys.

But generally speaking the average black guy is bigger than the average white guy. You will find outliers but those are the exception.

I feel that the reason the average size between white guys and black guys is so close is because for white guys most around 5-6 inches with a few bigger and smaller to make 5-6 the average. For black guys I feel the range is much more spread out with most black guys either really big or really small with a few in the middle which makes the average near the same but you are more likely to find a white guy with a 5 inch penis than a black guy.

Now size isn't everything. Not all women want a 12 inch penis, white black or whatever color of your preference. Its not just about penis size. Its about how more black men treat us, how they interact with us, with confidence. How they take what they want and white guys expect us to give it. How black guys tend to be rougher, but in a sexy way, how they are dominant with us, letting us know they are in charge and we are going to have sex. Not just have sex, but we are going to get fucked. We won't have just one orgasm, they will compete to try to give us more orgasms than we have had before. Its a mix of all of this and more. Penis size plays a part but it isn't as big a part as white guys try to say.

Some white guys are bigger than some black guys. Some asian guys are bigger than some black guys.

But generally speaking the average black guy is bigger than the average white guy. You will find outliers but those are the exception.

I feel that the reason the average size between white guys and black guys is so close is because for white guys most around 5-6 inches with a few bigger and smaller to make 5-6 the average. For black guys I feel the range is much more spread out with most black guys either really big or really small with a few in the middle which makes the average near the same but you are more likely to find a white guy with a 5 inch penis than a black guy.

Now size isn't everything. Not all women want a 12 inch penis, white black or whatever color of your preference. Its not just about penis size. Its about how more black men treat us, how they interact with us, with confidence. How they take what they want and white guys expect us to give it. How black guys tend to be rougher, but in a sexy way, how they are dominant with us, letting us know they are in charge and we are going to have sex. Not just have sex, but we are going to get fucked. We won't have just one orgasm, they will compete to try to give us more orgasms than we have had before. Its a mix of all of this and more. Penis size plays a part but it isn't as big a part as white guys try to say.
Sex is like Dancing if it is good. A guy must lead and this is why Black men are superior in bed. They have rejected being pussified by American feminist lesbian society. They are real men and they act like real men. White guys have bought into the social delusion that men should "get in touch with their feminine side". While it is a good idea to know it's there, you still have to be a man to turn a woman on to the extent that she can have multiple mind bending orgasms. Although I am white, I am very good in bed. However, I don't delude myself into thinking I can compete with most black men in bed.

Sex is like Dancing if it is good. A guy must lead and this is why Black men are superior in bed. They have rejected being pussified by American feminist lesbian society. They are real men and they act like real men. White guys have bought into the social delusion that men should "get in touch with their feminine side". While it is a good idea to know it's there, you still have to be a man to turn a woman on to the extent that she can have multiple mind bending orgasms. Although I am white, I am very good in bed. However, I don't delude myself into thinking I can compete with most black men in bed.
Well you continue with your delusions and the other white guys who haven't bought into your mindset will have the women that respect them

My wife has been with around 35 guys since her teens, more than half of them were black, quarter hispanic & arabic and a quarter white.
Of every single one she ever fucked, the biggest by a mile was her fiance in her mid 20's. He was 5'7", thin, pale white and very introverted quiet/ nerdy type, I have seen old x rated pics of it, it easily was the size of a coke can. When I got her to find him on Facebook for me, he had this stunning very innocent/ nerdy looking wife in the pics... god it turned me on knowing he was fucking that hot chic with the same huge cock he was doing mine in her youth.

Exactly and I wonder about the women that feel the need to make humiliating comments about white guys.
Well it is definitely genetics. I’m 11.75 inches when hard. I have pics here. My ******* is from Afrika and my mom the US. My ******* is said to have 14 inches so genetics is a bet I’d say.

Well it is definitely genetics. I’m 11.75 inches when hard. I have pics here. My ******* is from Afrika and my mom the US. My ******* is said to have 14 inches so genetics is a bet I’d say.
I'm not so sure about the genetics thing. My ******* is very well endowed, still even in his mid 70's he still beds quite a few woman as young as mid 40's. He constantly cheated on my mom, and i've lost track of the girlfriends he's brought to family gatherings. Even as a young man when he gave me 'the talk' he also gave me a box of condoms that were the same as he used (mid 80's, AIDS virus, only purchased from pharmacies etc. to save me the embarrassment).

I put one on, even rock hard I could pull it of from the tip without any friction. He just assumed I was endowed like he was. Possibly still does. I researched it, and read that my size probably came from my maternal grandfather, who was cheated on a bit over his lifetime and very, very submissive, so just assumed he was also small in size.

My situation, isn't yours, but you benefitted from having a hung *******, I sadly didn't.

ok a moment of truth here. not all black males are hung. However, I do believe that when compared to the majority of black guys compared to whit guys, as a whole, black men seem to be the most gifted. Honestly while I was in the Navy, I saw a couple of white boys that put me to shame. Now I am just shy of 10 inches. I've been blessed. but these guys were definitely bigger. However they are not taboo, they are not forbidden fruit. They just have big cocks. So is it a myth? as a rule, I don't think so. However, I've seen some brothers that are definitely lacking. Take that as you will.

J

ok a moment of truth here. not all black males are hung. However, I do believe that when compared to the majority of black guys compared to whit guys, as a whole, black men seem to be the most gifted. Honestly while I was in the Navy, I saw a couple of white boys that put me to shame. Now I am just shy of 10 inches. I've been blessed. but these guys were definitely bigger. However they are not taboo, they are not forbidden fruit. They just have big cocks. So is it a myth? as a rule, I don't think so. However, I've seen some brothers that are definitely lacking. Take that as you will.

J
Definitely a race lineage than a skin colour. We get approached by a lot of dark/ black skin men at our online swingers advert seeking black men. Most are Indian/ sub continent and i'd say if they were even 6" that would be large for them, its actually surprising how so many of those men that conact us through that ad, are quite small, yet plenty of well endowed white men are all over the site.

Our experiences, and my wife has been with hundreds of men, both black and white, has been the largest cock she’s ever had/seen was white. It was huge beyond believe and the guy was short and very skinny. We didn’t measure it but it was both the longest and thickest cock to date.

Saying that, he was for sure the exception for white guys. She had maybe 2 other white guys that were large but the overwhelming majority were average with a few that were extremely small and thin.

With her black guys, it’s been like this for her and she has had easily over 200 plus black cocks in her hands, mouth and pussy. A small portion of those, maybe 2-3, were small but not nearly as small as the small white guys. The majority of her black guys have been well above average in size to what is considered average. Now, granted she is on some websites and searches out nice size cocks, but I can guarantee you, there is a huge abundance of over average sized (length especially but girth as well) black cocks available compare to oversized white cocks. Even a few times at an anonymous gloryhole we went to a few times in an adult bookstore, most the white dicks her and I sucked together, we could both take the whole dick in our mouth to the pubes. Most of the black cocks that were presented for us to suck, we both could only get about half to 3/4 of the cocks in our mouth due to the length and Imin some cases the extreme girth midshaft.

As far as cum, the biggest loads ever were two white guys and it wasn’t even close. One guy had a thin white dick that was maybe 5” long, small balls but OMG, when he came it was insane, just huge rope after rope if cum, it would look like 3-4 guys came on my wife’s face. The other white guy had a well above average cock, monster sized balls, he could pull out and without touching his cock let it start shouting and the first 3-4 volley’s or cum would hit the headboard with a few splatters landing on wife’s face and a bunch on her chest and belly.....he loved to watch me lick it off the headboard as my wife ordered me too and then off of her before nestling up beside my wife to kiss and cuddle while I nursed in his softening cock until it was hard again for more fucking.

Anyway, my point in all of this is there are both huge white and black cocks out there but I do firmly believe from our experiences, it’s much, much, much easier to find above average black cocks to fuck my wife than it is to find above average white ones. If we were Into small dicks, white dicks would be about all she could enjoy, we just haven’t experience a true small black cock. I know they are out there but even when she has randomly picked someone up in a bar (while I watch from across the bar), the black guys have all had slightly above average to above average cock size. She stopped picking up white guys because many of the random white guys were smaller than me and she has me for small already so why bother.

This thread has gay white guy just getting his rocks off from the comments written all over it. Absolutely pathetic post. And not factual at all. There are black men with extremely small penises just like white guys. It's all genetics people. Thank god my dad handed down something for the ladies to marvel at. Lol. Just my two cents....
I don't think anyone would argue that some black men have small penises. The key word is "some". How many? Not many. Some white guys have huge penises. How many? Not many. It's about average experience and what white women prefer. However, It is true that some unfortunate black men do have small dicks. So, they must drive Corvettes and wear italian customer clothing.

As a white guy, I've come to accept this (and accept my place)

Honetsly think that 90% Of the male here greatly overestimate their size anyway
Mandingo is a bit shorter than 10 inches, while most of the black dudes here claim to have 11-12 inches lmao
I saw some who thought they had 9-10inches while in reality the picture didn't seem more than a 7-7" 5

As for the average supposedly bigger black cock I dunno, i'vs seen blacks with huge cock as much as small cocks

Back