What do you think about white guys who think that black penises are not bigger than whites?

My first two emotions when confronted with a black cock were arousment and fear.
My feelings about this one are compassion and good wishes.
It's bigger than average, but probably doesn't satisfy many more than the owner .... unless his technique is out of this world.

Do you think that a girl who is done blacked might be interested in me??

This thread has gay white guy just getting his rocks off from the comments written all over it. Absolutely pathetic post. And not factual at all. There are black men with extremely small penises just like white guys. It's all genetics people. Thank god my dad handed down something for the ladies to marvel at. Lol. Just my two cents....

What the fuck do you expect to see on a site dedicated to big black cocks. If this site were dedicated to big white cocks most of you would be very surprised. I’m great in bed and I know it. Is there a black guy better? Hell yes, I’m sure there are lots of them. There is always someone better. If I go to bed with a lady, she is going to have a great time.

It is usually either a white man with a huge penis that touts the myth that white men are as big as black men. Sometimes it is a white man with a little dick who is secretly angry about his obvious shortcomings and jealous of black males who are clearly superior. I accepted a long time ago that I can not perform as well as the black men that my white lovers have cheated on me with. The fact is, I am smart enough to notice they are cheating but not smart enough to ignore it. Thus, I have had many cuckold relationships. Some of them were shared and others were not. The ones that were not. did not work out very well since not sharing leads to mistrust and jealousy. If a white guy wants to be happy, he has to learn to share in his partner's joy without jealousy ruining the relationship. This requires a lot of trust. Ultimately, being delusional about white penises being as big as black penises (I am speaking in general), is not a good solution. Being angry will not lead to anything good. Being inferior in sex but superior in love is what cuckolding is about. You either admit it, learn to like it or you do not. If you can't learn to be realistic, you live with constant disappointment. Thus, we must accept what we can not change and change what we can. If you can't accept, then you tend to change partners over and over until you are miserable in living with your failures. While male cuckolds have all kinds of mixed emotions; some good and some not so good, reality is truth and truth with acceptance is comforting. One must accept if one is to truly be happy. Acceptance and humility are the cuckold's only real choice.

Last edited:
Back