What do you like about black guys ?

Always been attracted but never tried till after college. Then never thought or saw until hubby brought it up. What he experienced and loved it. It had always been a fantasy with 2 guys but never did i think hubby would only allow if black men. He had few black gf in his past and he said that black makes it more like *******, dirty, smooth. And felt that I need ed to experience the sensation of 2 men for him women but I needed to try two cocks with the way my sexual stamina was like. With his long stamina as well as mine then having another huge cock at same time. So now I'm his black cock slut wife.

I love the confidence. There’s nothing like the unspoken connection I can have with just my eyes meeting a sexy black man in public. It’s like he knows he could make me do anything he please if he got me alone.

Aside from the physical, the touch and the attraction I love the different perspective. A black man has made me question things I felt inherently confident in about my beliefs and choices.

What do you (women) like about black guys. Like what intrigues you? The confidence, the BBC, the presence?etc. I'm just interested in picking your brains ladies. Dont be shy.

Speaking on behalf of my wife, Pam, and after she read your post, she states the following, and I quote:
"Hubby fantasized about me and a black doing it for almost all of the first eight plus years of our marriage. I've never had any prejudice against any nationality regardless their ethnicity, however making out with someone other than my husband was never a place I cared to go. Then four years ago we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. It was the night prior to the convention commencement that we attended a cocktail party where hubby met up with an old university friend and roommate of his, Edwin! Edwin is black and was a real gentleman. The following evening we all went out to dinner, did some club hopping, ending up at our hotel suite for a night cap and Edwin ended up in me!" Unquote.
Pam on many occasions has stated it was simply a matter of being in the right place at the right time with the right guy! Since that time she's had Edwin numerous times, plus his twin brother, Eduard, on a few occasions, plus a friend of theirs! Her preference if Edwin which she attributes to his character, staying power, his colour and the magnificence of his manhood! We've posted many times about Pam's escapades and black cock experiences! In summary, Pam loves big black cock!

Back