What do you do?

NEHIGHLANDER

Couple
Gold Member
I think everyone knows that things can go wrong in so many different ways when you invite another person to sleep with your partner. Sometimes it doesn't live up to expectations or you risk damage to your relationship with your wife, amongst the many possible issues. I know it's been a mixed bag with us, and we have been dealing with a problem with one of my wife's black lovers. The sex with him was off the charts for her and she got totally addicted to him and actually started falling in love with him. That should be enough but the thing with him is he didn't treat her very well and things got abusive, so she broke off things with him. The problem is he kept luring her back to him on more than one occasion. When it happened, the abuse started up again almost immediately. We have had a problem getting him out of our lives due to him being persistent in continuing to pursue her. We've stopped short of contacting the authorities about him due to the chance of the publicity.
Has anyone here had a similar problem? If you did, how did you deal with him? How did you get him to leave your wife or girlfriend alone without involving the police? We never anticipated something like this happening. I guess this may he filed under be careful what you wish for. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Husband here. 2017 she was exclusive to one bull. He was into bdsm. Things were escalating slowly and she was into it. Then one night she came home with a bruise on her ass that covered her entire ass cheek. She could not sit for days. I put a stop to it right there. No more seeing him, no more communication between them. Her safety is more important than any fun that can be had. She was addicted to his cock, but got over it pretty quick. There are times the husband has to protect his wife, no matter how she feels about it.

I think everyone knows that things can go wrong in so many different ways when you invite another person to ******* with your partner. Sometimes it doesn't live up to expectations or you risk damage to your relationship with your wife, amongst the many possible issues. I know it's been a mixed bag with us, and we have been dealing with a problem with one of my wife's black lovers. The sex with him was off the charts for her and she got totally addicted to him and actually started falling in love with him. That should be enough but the thing with him is he didn't treat her very well and things got abusive, so she broke off things with him. The problem is he kept luring her back to him on more than one occasion. When it happened, the abuse started up again almost immediately. We have had a problem getting him out of our lives due to him being persistent in continuing to pursue her. We've stopped short of contacting the authorities about him due to the chance of the publicity.
Has anyone here had a similar problem? If you did, how did you deal with him? How did you get him to leave your wife or girlfriend alone without involving the police? We never anticipated something like this happening. I guess this may he filed under be careful what you wish for. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
Too bad, not a good situation and above all I hope it works out. We’ve never experienced anything to that extent but we’ve had a couple where things went awry.

Much of the way to handle it is arbitrary with one exception. The submissive cuckold side to you guys relationship goes out the window when it comes to both your comfort and your safety. A firm cutting off as in no contact at all moving forward has to be laid down. If it rises to it maybe the police have to be involved.

My wife had a bull who began to rub her the wrong way at times. We mutually cut it off but he began to make late night contact if he were out on the town stag and couldn’t pick anyone up. My wife wasn’t in love with him but he was the type of fuck where she’d be physically useless after so she bent a bit for him. The last straw was my wife going down to fuck hum in his car during the night. He ended up putting his clothes on and took hers and through them in the yard threatening her to spend more time like they had in the past. Again the cuckold thing went out the window and I made it clear to him he wasn’t welcome and things would turn bad for him.

The other was a guy who would routinely stay with her when I was out of town. She grew tired of it after a couple months and shut it down. A couple weeks after he showed up to the house teary eyed and emotional. Again, and it was a different approach, I laid the law down with him and he moved on.

Take control is my best advice. At least with my wife she has a larger soft spot than I do. As far as the first guy went my wife openly acknowledged she felt bad for him, she loved being pursued, and he had a cock that was a Mandingo clone. Add all that up and it’s hard for a woman to part. Take control!

Too bad, not a good situation and above all I hope it works out. We’ve never experienced anything to that extent but we’ve had a couple where things went awry.

Much of the way to handle it is arbitrary with one exception. The submissive cuckold side to you guys relationship goes out the window when it comes to both your comfort and your safety. A firm cutting off as in no contact at all moving forward has to be laid down. If it rises to it maybe the police have to be involved.

My wife had a bull who began to rub her the wrong way at times. We mutually cut it off but he began to make late night contact if he were out on the town stag and couldn’t pick anyone up. My wife wasn’t in love with him but he was the type of fuck where she’d be physically useless after so she bent a bit for him. The last straw was my wife going down to fuck hum in his car during the night. He ended up putting his clothes on and took hers and through them in the yard threatening her to spend more time like they had in the past. Again the cuckold thing went out the window and I made it clear to him he wasn’t welcome and things would turn bad for him.

The other was a guy who would routinely stay with her when I was out of town. She grew tired of it after a couple months and shut it down. A couple weeks after he showed up to the house teary eyed and emotional. Again, and it was a different approach, I laid the law down with him and he moved on.

Take control is my best advice. At least with my wife she has a larger soft spot than I do. As far as the first guy went my wife openly acknowledged she felt bad for him, she loved being pursued, and he had a cock that was a Mandingo clone. Add all that up and it’s hard for a woman to part. Take control!
That is where the problem lies in our situation. When things got out of hand, I did lay down the law and took control, or so I thought. It seemed like my wife was all in with breaking it off with him but his spell over her was too strong. He is VERY manipulative, and he kept luring her back to him. He found his ways and she fell for them; he took advantage of her submissive nature. She was convinced he loved her and she him but that was not the case, he is a user. I guess the good news is the last encounter with him recently really got out of hand and he hurt her. While it broke my heart and enraged me to see what he and his friends did to her, it finally showed her what he is all about.
The bottom line is it takes both the husband and the wife to fully agree to break it off. Short of involving the authorities (which could be devastating for me professionally with the bad publicity) this is the only way to break free.

I think everyone knows that things can go wrong in so many different ways when you invite another person to ******* with your partner. Sometimes it doesn't live up to expectations or you risk damage to your relationship with your wife, amongst the many possible issues. I know it's been a mixed bag with us, and we have been dealing with a problem with one of my wife's black lovers. The sex with him was off the charts for her and she got totally addicted to him and actually started falling in love with him. That should be enough but the thing with him is he didn't treat her very well and things got abusive, so she broke off things with him. The problem is he kept luring her back to him on more than one occasion. When it happened, the abuse started up again almost immediately. We have had a problem getting him out of our lives due to him being persistent in continuing to pursue her. We've stopped short of contacting the authorities about him due to the chance of the publicity.
i'll assume he is not forsing her to go back & he doesn't ******* her.

the problem is not him. it's your wife's inability to refuse him. as long as she keeps going back, he has no reason to stop. you can talk to him, or threaten him, until the cows come home, but you are wasting your energy.

good luck.

Oh I have black lovers like that some days they are so amazing OMG I just can't say no I don't care what my husband says

i'll assume he is not ******* her to go back & he doesn't ******* her.

the problem is not him. it's your wife's inability to refuse him. as long as she keeps going back, he has no reason to stop. you can talk to him, or threaten him, until the cows come home, but you are wasting your energy.

good luck.
I agree. The problem was the fact that my wife kept being drawn back to him, so he had no incentive to stop the abuse. The thing is, recently he finally went too far, I don't have all the details about what happened. Amie refused to talk about it, but she was upset. Now she has had it with him and doesn't want to see him again. I say good riddance.

I guess it's just me, but no one sees the wife's fault here? A black guy counts on sex and every time he manages to convince a white woman to go to him. It's obvious what he agrees to. And you don't have any comments about your behavior? What do you mean convinced her? Maybe she likes such sex and the behavior of the bull excites her. She even encourages the guy to have another close-up. I think you should seriously talk to your wife about this situation. What does she really want.

Back