What do men enjoy about BBW?

I know I do, and I squirt, a LOT. Several times a session. We always use a doubled up thick towel underneath me when we are playing and last weekend I squirted so much it went through the towel and was all over the sheets. Whats a girl to do. :D
Buy a waterproof towel/ water proof sex towels and waterproof sheets

They are more cuddly, can take a harder pounding, can bare my body weight and I'm slim/gym build, they usually have chunkier tits and plump pillow wetter hot pussies. Generally they are more friendlier and more likely into BBC.

As a bbw who is actually fairly ok with my body, I donā€™t even mess with a man who doesnā€™t put off a vibe that he likes the way I look. Ofcourse I have days full of wishing I was a size 2, but for the most part I enjoy my curvy body. I know Iā€™m a good fuck because Iā€™m not lazy. I work hard at it. From always trying to perfect my oral skills, I love to be on top, making sure he get plenty of views of the booty. A man who enjoys a thicker woman will love me.
Your body is gorgeous Iā€™d enjoy these curves to the fullest and then fill you up

Back