What do men enjoy about BBW?

Not going to answer your question big mouth. I said I’m not into fat chicks. You’re offended because you’re a fat chick.
I'm not offended, I'm genuinely puzzled as to how someone could be so stupid as to come onto a thread asking WHAT do you ENJOY about bbws to go "derp, I don't fuck fat chicks" like anyone gives a *******.

In my experience, people who are that eager to brag about people they won't fuck when nobody asked are using it as a justification as to why they aren't able to fuck anyone. You really double down with the bullshit about fucking models, which again, nobody asked or believes 🤣

Last edited:
Yeah yeah whatever big mouth. Damn you talk too much. Go make a sandwich.
Awe, what's the matter? I would say it's sad that you can dish it out but not take it, but you can't really dish it out either.

You sure have a lot to say about other people's appearance for someone who's posted sweet fuck all of their own. Generally when people are so nasty it means they're unhappy with themselves, so what's up? Is this a case of little big man syndrome or a touch of the incel rage?

(1)They’re fiesty as Fuck....see @Avadore above, lol
(2)They seem to appreciate the attention more so, and the reciprocity factor is AMAZIN.....
(3)They can beat the Fuck outa most skinny chicks (I’m from da hood & Luv a bitch that can fight)
(4)Stay wetter longer
(5) Ride meat with power + there’s Curves Everywhere

Lmfaooo what a douchebag, who talks to anyone like that let alone a woman ya fraud...You’re not banging anyone you probably come on here to jerk off to the guys that are hahahahaha
Actually no. I just look at my passport everyday and flip through the pages and look at all the visas and the stamps and coordinated with all my hot chicks in those countries and they just can’t wait to have this black rod up in them. Don’t playa hate dawg.

Dish? Dish? Speaking of a dish how many spaghetti dishes you ate today?
Awe another fat joke, how basic lol

My weight is due to multiple autoimmune disorders that affect my thyroid's ability to regulate my body weight. I eat a clean diet and am as active as I possibly can be and I've long since cried my tears about my condition so you'll have to try a lot harder if you want to actually insult me.

At the end of the day, even if you're good looking on the outside, it doesn't mean ******* because you're ugly on the inside and the kind of person who goes around lashing out at people because you feel bad about yourself. I pity you.

Yeah another fat joke cause you’re fat. You think you look good but you don’t. You think you’re all that but you’re not. Black dudes go for you cause they some desperate dudes. Real niggas don’t wanna fuck your big ass. You like 5’9 220 looking like an NFL Fullback thinking you somebody lol. Man the world has changed. When I was growing up chicks like you got clowned and dudes got clowned for smashing on chicks like you. But hey it’s 2020 It’s cool to fuck fat women now.
Maybe you're desperate, your comments certainly back that up but you don't represent all black men.

The men in my life are far from desperate and they certainly aren't pathetic little boys running around trying to talk ******* because they're insecure about themselves. You're ugly because your personality is ugly, you can lash out at whoever you want but it won't make you feel any better about your sorry ass.

I'm taller than that, and much taller than you, so you should probably watch that cunty tone when you talk to me, little boy 🤣

Yeah another fat joke cause you’re fat. You think you look good but you don’t. You think you’re all that but you’re not. Black dudes go for you cause they some desperate dudes. Real niggas don’t wanna fuck your big ass. You like 5’9 220 looking like an NFL Fullback thinking you somebody lol. Man the world has changed. When I was growing up chicks like you got clowned and dudes got clowned for smashing on chicks like you. But hey it’s 2020 It’s cool to fuck fat women now.
What a fucking scumbag, why is it cool to try and be the biggest dickhead on the site?? In the meantime you are sitting here jerking off to the pics of the guys are actually getting laid on here hahahah you fucking cornball

Use logic here stupid woman. If any man has a choice to fuck either you, a fat woman..or a fine in shape, hour glass woman...you know the rest. And yes I speak for all black men. We don’t want your big ass. We want some in shape fine women down in Colombia or in Ukraine, some fine Asians in Japan or Thailand.
Wrong again, short stuff.

All the men in my life have other partners of varying shapes, it doesn't change their attraction to me.

Did a big girl shoot you down or something and now you're all butthurt about it? Scared your tiny ass can't handle a big ass throwing it back? What's really your issue, little man?

EDIT: do you have anything to say about how you were throwing likes on my media last month, @jamesdart3 ? Clearly there are tons of men who want my big ass, and you're one of them, you fraud 🤣 you're just pissy because I called you out for being an asshole. Classic incel mentality..

20200718_012008.jpg20200718_012119.jpg

Last edited:
It aint my fault I’ve been around the world and fucked hot women and you haven’t. It aint my fault that all you can get is fat chicks. Don’t playa hate. You should be asking me for some tips. You don’t respect the game.
Lmfaooooo I don’t respect a douche like you who talks down to people and talks about how he has to leave the country to get laid hahahahahahha keep jerking here on the site weirdo

Back