What do couples do after wife has been gangbanged?

I always fantasised about the idea of watching my girlfriend/wife get gangbanged by a few bulls, it's something I hope I will experience one day.

I'm curious to know what do other cuckold or stag/hotwife couples do after the wife has been in a gangbang? Do you have sex? Do you relax and cuddle?
Bath with a ******* and then sleep.

Gangbangs are a huge turn on for me. I did one with 20 guys for a video once. I did not fuck all of them some of the guys wanted to be blown until they came in my mouth or on my face, but I did fuck most of them at least once. One guy fucked me 4 times. I was a lot younger then. It was a huge turn on. I had a sore pussy, but all I wanted to do was fuck my husband as soon as we got back to our hotel room.

I fuck the guys in a gangbang, but then I want to make love to my husband.
Deep inside, you want to thank your husband for being in your life.

Go to a restaurant or bar smelling like sex.

If it ends early enough, I'm usually sore and so deny hubby his takebacks for a day. I dress in a cute outfit and go to a restaurant. I don't eat before a gangbang because deep throat gagging may not work with a full stomach, so I'm always famished. If it's too late, we'll go to a bar and I'll play pool in a short skirt. I'm always a little braver after many orgasms :) Hubby just has to wait while he and I mingle and chat with vanilla bar people or waitresses with an obvious sex smell on me. Drives my husband crazy!

The best gangbangs actually cause me to pass out. After squirting over and over (it takes me a long time to reach that point, but once there...look out!) I dehydrate and exhaust out and on two occasions actually *******. Usually after about 4 hours of non-stop sex. Freaked hubby and the guys out, but I'm okay, just reached my limit. We stay in those nights and I crash, sometimes on the wet living room mattress until I'm revived enough to go to bed. Those were my most fun OMG gangbangs. Love those.
That's great. You find your path to pleasures and final point.

Gangbangs are a huge turn on for me. I did one with 20 guys for a video once. I did not fuck all of them some of the guys wanted to be blown until they came in my mouth or on my face, but I did fuck most of them at least once. One guy fucked me 4 times. I was a lot younger then. It was a huge turn on. I had a sore pussy, but all I wanted to do was fuck my husband as soon as we got back to our hotel room.

I fuck the guys in a gangbang, but then I want to make love to my husband.
I do one each month

Lessons learned, After watching my wife shockingly take on more then 10-15 guys in a unsuspected Vegas club gangbang, I was so turned on by the fact that she was clearly enjoying herself that the first thing I wanted to do was pound her and cummm inside her just like I watched multiple strangers do and she loved it! (I was caught in the ether!) However I was stunned and somewhat offended that she wasn't quick to give herself to me sexually immediately once back in our hotel. She literally had to explain how fucking other men was different then what she expects and receives from me her husband, she needed some affection, reassurance, and connection from me as she doesn't and never expects that from anyone else.
Once that was covered I pounded and fucked her like a champ and it was amazing and continues to be more amazing in our crazy lifestyle.
This is so true. My husband and I have great sex, but there's always an element of tenderness and romance to it. He doesn't objectify me. The BBCs I meet are for mutual orgasms and raw sex. Always friendly, always great conversation also, but ultimately it's about receiving and imparting physical pleasure. His takeback sex is probably the most caveman he gets.

Back