What do couples do after wife has been gangbanged?

I always fantasised about the idea of watching my girlfriend/wife get gangbanged by a few bulls, it's something I hope I will experience one day.

I'm curious to know what do other cuckold or stag/hotwife couples do after the wife has been in a gangbang? Do you have sex? Do you relax and cuddle?
What happens will come naturally, more often than not the wife(/gf?) will move close to be held while she rehashes in her mind what just took place and how she enjoyed "Next time I should let them .................... and........." The relationship will be enhanced, growing stronger while sex with each other becomes more intense It is a beautiful thing

My wife has had two GB. The first was with three guys at a party we had. She showered and relaxed In the pool. The second there were five guys. The GB lasted for three hours with each guy cumming at least twice. The only break she got was when the guys stopped to talk about who got to stick their dicks where. After she showered and we snuggled until the next day. She was sore for five days and we didn't have sex.

Kim has had several multiple GB , the first was a surprise, we were at Kim’s Bulls house just fooling around they were naked enjoying each other when his friends arrived, we encouraged them to join in ,Kim had five guys enjoying her body as I watched on , then after they left we three went to bed and cuddled her .

I always fantasised about the idea of watching my girlfriend/wife get gangbanged by a few bulls, it's something I hope I will experience one day.

I'm curious to know what do other cuckold or stag/hotwife couples do after the wife has been in a gangbang? Do you have sex? Do you relax and cuddle?
They console each other 🤷🏿‍♂️?

my cuck husband sticks his little white dick in my gaping pussy that's full of bbc cum and try's to touch the sides or bottom'-
but he cant so he squirts his load in about 2 min. :) its very hot!!
That really is hot!!! It's my favorite!!!

Have been with 2 guys a few times but excited to try more.

Back