What do black men want?

You can pick up to 3 answers.

• Total voters
This is a question to the black men out there. Let us know where us white women stand with each of you.

Quick answer: I love White Pussy! (but also, latina, asian, etc...)

Full Answer: I've been involved in interracial relationships throughout my younger years and most of my adult life. So for ME, IR dating has been a very normal part of my life.

Earlier it was all about the excitement of something 'different'. it goes beyond skin color...anybody who has been involved in this for awhile can attest that there are VAST differences between Black Men and other men (I will just say 'other' for any ethnicity, not just white)

From what women have told me, differences in how we Black Men feel - smooth skin tone and rich texture, how we 'taste', how we MOVE, the rhythm, the passion, the 'long-stroke' technique... One particularly earthy woman told me that Black Men have a different VIBRATION that she found exciting.

Personally, I have discovered that different women DO have a different 'flavor' about them. White pussy, Asian pussy, Black women pussy, Latina pussy - they all have unique qualities to them and I LOVE THEM ALL.

As for White ladies, I dated quite a few White women and was married to a non-black woman (with offspring). Watching my Black Anaconda spreading those pink lips open - stretching that hole wide and sliding DEEEEP down and breeding her tummy - THAT is a major turn-on for me.

I feel like MORE White women need to discover what they've been missing about Black Men. And the sooner they start (18 years old) the BETTER. I know a LOT of women are Black Curious, and I'm trying to help them push past their curiosity and get some BBC 'pushing past' their pussy opening :devil:

Black breeding IS a hot fantasy but raising babies is not much of a 'fantasy' lol lol but doesn't stop the Black God - aka Austin Mike from wanting to breed MORE ladies :D :D :D

White women - YOUR MISSION, should you choose to accept...get some Black dick in your life, recruit all your cute White female friends, and pread the BBC Gospel - and we Black men will keep spreading this potent BBC seed :blackgreedy:

Last edited:
I've noticed on this site a number of white men making assumptions about black guys, so I wanted to prove that every black guy is different whilst at the same time letting women see which black guys fit what each white woman is looking for!
Yes that is a good point. All men are NOT created equal - even of the same ethnic background. Even though everyone here is looking for BLACK, even among that everyone wants different things for their experience.
Most people want that 'gentleman' approach but ...there are others who love it THUGGED OUT.
There is a difference between cock and DICK.

Good DICK. Hard, DEEP, rugged and rough:devil: - Nuthin' nice...It ain't for everybody lol

When it comes to sex there isn't really any difference between different races and ethnic backgrounds. I think most men (whether they will admit it or not) would like to have a variety of sexual partners for no springs attached sex. Most men are monogamous because our various cultures expect even demand it of us

Back