What do black guys prefer?

Do you want your white slut to be married or single?

• Total voters
Other thing most bulls prefer is when the hubby isn't around to be found . . or maybe when he hides in the closet and watches!

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Well my first black man was married. He is military and so we know he gets tested, I work as an ER nurse and get tested once a month, I am also on the pill. We have been seeing him for over a year now. He introduced us to one of his single friends who is military also. I see the single guy more often because he isn't married. Both of these men tell me that they prefer married women because it's just about the sex, plus having a female who is someone else's is an incredible turnon for them.

Well my first black man was married. He is military and so we know he gets tested, I work as an ER nurse and get tested once a month, I am also on the pill. We have been seeing him for over a year now. He introduced us to one of his single friends who is military also. I see the single guy more often because he isn't married. Both of these men tell me that they prefer married women because it's just about the sex, plus having a female who is someone else's is an incredible turnon for them.

PLenty of sex for you to choose from!

Back