What do black guys prefer?

Do you want your white slut to be married or single?

• Total voters
Wet that's all I want

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my wifes black studs have been married as well. May be why they prefer married white girls to play with. My wife says they are also safer....Do you agree?

I wouldn't agree to either of that; it's all some type of myth, but this is my own personal thoughts on the subject. Anyone else might say otherwise.

One major hang-up against us black men (and this you can vouch for with anyone if they're really being honest), is that we're more promiscuous than white men often are. It's a bold statement, I know, but it's been one of the sole means of which we blacks have used to prove our virility as well as pride and outstanding in our community. I'm from Africa, so I should know.

That black men prefer married women is basically so to avoid any sort of emotional attachment with the woman, but that don't mean it can't be over-looked when being with a single. With a single white woman, he can have her anytime he wants at his own convenience, but with a married woman, she might be busy with her married life to have time for him... it goes both ways, you see.

Ked
Most, not all the black guys she has been with she worked with them and all but one was married. From her experience they have been married and prefer married white girls vs single. Only can contribute her experiences, that's why I asked the question. Didn't mean to offend anyone with my question or experiences.

You never were offending. I was merely being polite with answering.
But it's a good thing her being with black married men; I know she'll be even better with the singles. A good thing I'm still single.

Married and cheating without her husband knowing. The sex talk with her would unbelievable. While fucking her I could tell her what kind of a sneaky black man loving white whore she is.

Married and cheating. The sex talk would be unbelievable. I could tell her what kind of a sneaky black man loving white whore she is.

It begs one to ask the question: are white women more posessive of black men when it comes to relationships... Or is it just a game for some?

Back