What did it feel like?

Corderro

Male
Ladies
Please tell us how it felt for you the very first time you experienced that Big Black Cock entering you?
Was it painful? Was is tight? Was it simply heaven?
Let us know your memories....Please 🙏😘

When i saw his cock for the first time it wasn't hard yet but it was much bigger than anything I had ever seen. I could only fit the head and inch or so in my mouth.

UrBBCaDICKshun..1593424420.jpg

I told him I didn't think it would fit. He said it would and he would be gentle. Even as wet as i was from the visual of his cock and the foreplay, it felt like I was being split in halve. He rubbed my slit to wet the head and started gently pushing forward. Even though the head was smaller than the shaft it felt huge and I didn't think he could enter me. With each push I could feel my pussy take a little more of the head until with one push I felt likeI felt and heard a pop and the head entered. I never felt anything like that. I had an intense orgasm as soon I felt my pussy give in. He just held it there until my spasms died down. I felt like a virgin again. Then he stroked just the head in and out until I felt comfortable. When he stroked foward I pushed too. I thought I couldn't be stretched more until I felt the shaft behind the head. Another inch was in and I felt stuffed. I didn't think I could taake any more. When he pushed the next inch in he was deeper than my husband or any else had been. I came again and squirted He was only half way in and I had more cock than I ever had. By then he had the thickess part in. The wetness from the squirt let a couple more inches slide in with the next push. I went into a continuous orgasm as he contined to gently stroke all of it in. He held still for a while after balls were resting against my ass. I couldn't believe I had all of him in me,Then, he started slowly stroking the entire length in and out increasing speed with each stroke. I couldn't quit climaxing. He finally unloaded the biggest load of semen I ever had. it felt like I was douching. We rested a while . He never got soft and never pulled out.

After a while he started fucking me again. This time there was nothing gentle. He pounded me hard in various positions. I lost track of my orgasms.
I felt like there was an empty hollow spot in me.

There was some slight pain initially that quickly gave way to the greatest pleasure I had ever had. I was sore for a couple of days but it was a good soreness, I thought I could feel his cock in me for several days. UrBBCaDICKshun..1593424420.jpgMy husband could never satisfy me after that.

When i saw his cock for the first time it wasn't hard yet but it was much bigger than anything I had ever seen. I could only fit the head and inch or so in my mouth.

View attachment 3449617

I told him I didn't think it would fit. He said it would and he would be gentle. Even as wet as i was from the visual of his cock and the foreplay, it felt like I was being split in halve. He rubbed my slit to wet the head and started gently pushing forward. Even though the head was smaller than the shaft it felt huge and I didn't think he could enter me. With each push I could feel my pussy take a little more of the head until with one push I felt likeI felt and heard a pop and the head entered. I never felt anything like that. I had an intense orgasm as soon I felt my pussy give in. He just held it there until my spasms died down. I felt like a virgin again. Then he stroked just the head in and out until I felt comfortable. When he stroked foward I pushed too. I thought I couldn't be stretched more until I felt the shaft behind the head. Another inch was in and I felt stuffed. I didn't think I could taake any more. When he pushed the next inch in he was deeper than my husband or any else had been. I came again and squirted He was only half way in and I had more cock than I ever had. By then he had the thickess part in. The wetness from the squirt let a couple more inches slide in with the next push. I went into a continuous orgasm as he contined to gently stroke all of it in. He held still for a while after balls were resting against my ass. I couldn't believe I had all of him in me,Then, he started slowly stroking the entire length in and out increasing speed with each stroke. I couldn't quit climaxing. He finally unloaded the biggest load of semen I ever had. it felt like I was douching. We rested a while . He never got soft and never pulled out.

After a while he started fucking me again. This time there was nothing gentle. He pounded me hard in various positions. I lost track of my orgasms.
I felt like there was an empty hollow spot in me.

There was some slight pain initially that quickly gave way to the greatest pleasure I had ever had. I was sore for a couple of days but it was a good soreness, I thought I could feel his cock in me for several days. View attachment 3449617My husband could never satisfy me after that.
Wow... Thank you for sharing your experience. Fantastic by the sounds if it

After i gave into AJ's many date requests we went out to hang out with some of his Black friends a few times dancing. I thank it was the third time we were out he asked to me spend the night with him. I have gotten to be real comfortable with him so i went with him back to his place. In the back of my mind i knew there was no holding back to what was going to happen. As we sat and talk about everything in the world. We started to cuddle on his couch and our hands started to wander and kissing and my pussy was getting very wet. He got up and went into his bed room and returned with his robe on open to the point i could see cock. But i was horny to the point i had gotten naked before his return. Before this point i have never seen a Black Cock or even thought i would have one in me. As we resumed rubbing each other i started jacking his cock as i jacked i could feel it getting bigger and bigger in my hands. He than guided my head down on it and i put it my mouth. The more i gave him head the hotter i got my pussy was dripping wet by now. AJ kissed and licked my pussy and AJ could tell i was ready for his cock to enter my tight white pussy. As he entered i didn't realize how big it was Before this the only cock i have had was about 6 - 6 1/2 in and not that thick. Well AJ was a lot more than that As he entered i could feel my pussy stretch to receive his cock the deeper he went the more my pussy stretched. He put my legs outside his arms that relived some of the pain but it was a good pain after he had gotten his cock all the way in. The stroking began in and out deeper harder i was cumming over and over the more i came the wetter my pussy was. The wetter i got AJ's massive cock was feeling better inside me I could feel the texture of cock his massive veins were amazing. I felt his head grow inside me and he started to cum more cum than i have ever had in me. Over the next few days i was still sore. But it was great AJ and i kept getting together.

Back