What dangers can a cuckold relationship hold?

There are dangers, the cuck can get super jealous and things can go down hill fast from there. There is also the challenge of going about being a cuckold. Some folks feel that a cuckold is a guy whose wife is fucking around on him, which is true. A cuckold relationship can be the wife is the Dominant one and in charge. It just comes down to what dynamic you two want.

I am in charge of our household. My spouse obeys me. We talked and still talk about the dynamic. Communication is key for any relationship and this includes a cuckold relationship as well. The cuck should be able to talk about their feelings and what is going on at times without punishment. Again though, it is a dynamic that you have to decide what type you want and how to go about it. We can all give you advice on our personal experiences but again it comes down to what works for you.

There are dangers, the cuck can get super jealous and things can go down hill fast from there. There is also the challenge of going about being a cuckold. Some folks feel that a cuckold is a guy whose wife is fucking around on him, which is true. A cuckold relationship can be the wife is the Dominant one and in charge. It just comes down to what dynamic you two want.

I am in charge of our household. My spouse obeys me. We talked and still talk about the dynamic. Communication is key for any relationship and this includes a cuckold relationship as well. The cuck should be able to talk about their feelings and what is going on at times without punishment. Again though, it is a dynamic that you have to decide what type you want and how to go about it. We can all give you advice on our personal experiences but again it comes down to what works for you.
My cuck wasn't jealous, he set up get togethers, watching me with bbcs while he wanked himself off.

Well there are the normal ones:

Increased STD rates. The men you are fucking will be fucking other women and so on.

Like the others have stated one of you could get jealous or start viewing the other more of a object then a spouse.

From what I understand Hotwife Lauren and Yoga Hotwife (maybe) fell to this.

https://www.lpsg.com/members/yogahotwife.872053/

But I read somewhere that some incel found out their address and families addresses and started sending them pictures and harassing emails.

http://www.smuttymoms.com/gallery?g...bmc9ZW4ma2V5PXNtdXR0eW1vbXMuY29t#.XBgs14rLdzk

This may be avoided by talking and understanding each others limits.

Falling in with the wrong black man or group. While I have not heard of any doing this to their cuckold couple a few months ago there was a case where a woman was blackmailed by a guy for this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eys-killer-blackmailed-went-date-*******.html

I am sure there are other dangers but that all I can think of.

Others have mentioned disease which would be my biggest fear. Pregnancy would be interesting and would be scary but I think I could come up with a lie to cover (surrogate family backed out, were keeping baby).

One thing that scares me is getting caught. While I think some of my family would be supportive I do think the majority would be upset.

when you have been brought up in a very racist family and neighbourhood finding your new wife is pregnant with black baby as result of cheating doesn't go down with her parents in law ie my family

Did this happen to you guys?? How did you get past it??

Others have mentioned disease which would be my biggest fear. Pregnancy would be interesting and would be scary but I think I could come up with a lie to cover (surrogate family backed out, were keeping baby).

One thing that scares me is getting caught. While I think some of my family would be supportive I do think the majority would be upset.

Getting caught and everyone knowing wouldnt bother me at all. It would be like a weight finally lifted

Getting caught and everyone knowing wouldnt bother me at all. It would be like a weight finally lifted

See the thought of explaining it to people turns me on but then I have those dumb family members who will be just stupid About it lol...even though they got skeletons in there closet.

Back