What dangers can a cuckold relationship hold?

We are just starting it. What are the dangers to family relationships? Tell us about your negative experience of such a relationship?
STD’s, asshole men who don’t respect your relationship and boundaries! Break down in trust if the wife really likes the guy but the husband knows what an asshole he is! The wife spending to much time with other men and not focusing on her marriage or husband. The wife developing feelings for other lovers! That’s just a few!

For the experienced couples out there, what precautions can be taken for these risks? Obviously condoms but any other suggestions ?
Yes condoms and routine STD test. Finding men who respect your marriage and understand that your wife is just a piece of ass and pussy to enjoy. Finding men who know the dynamics of yours and your wife’s roles and desires. Birth control. Communication. Th hardest one is knowing when to take an break from the lifestyle if it becomes to over whelming on either person in the marriage. Enjoying the lifestyle as a couple!

Well there are the normal ones:

Increased STD rates. The men you are fucking will be fucking other women and so on.

Like the others have stated one of you could get jealous or start viewing the other more of a object then a spouse.

From what I understand Hotwife Lauren and Yoga Hotwife (maybe) fell to this.

https://www.lpsg.com/members/yogahotwife.872053/

But I read somewhere that some incel found out their address and families addresses and started sending them pictures and harassing emails.

http://www.smuttymoms.com/gallery?g...bmc9ZW4ma2V5PXNtdXR0eW1vbXMuY29t#.XBgs14rLdzk

This may be avoided by talking and understanding each others limits.

Falling in with the wrong black man or group. While I have not heard of any doing this to their cuckold couple a few months ago there was a case where a woman was blackmailed by a guy for this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eys-killer-blackmailed-went-date-*******.html

I am sure there are other dangers but that all I can think of.
Incredible.

Yes condoms and routine STD test. Finding men who respect your marriage and understand that your wife is just a piece of ass and pussy to enjoy. Finding men who know the dynamics of yours and your wife’s roles and desires. Birth control. Communication. Th hardest one is knowing when to take an break from the lifestyle if it becomes to over whelming on either person in the marriage. Enjoying the lifestyle as a couple!

Finding the right guy that CARES about what the couple want need and desire to have him be the 3rd!

We are just starting it. What are the dangers to family relationships? Tell us about your negative experience of such a relationship?

For starters, these are things you really should have looked into and discussed fully and in great depth and detail BEFORE “just starting it”

I wish you both well and wish you all the luck in the world as you embark on your new lifestyle, of course I do but I will say this, focusing on the negatives as you have done in your post, you give the impression of someone looking to be talked OUT of it not into it.

Lots of good discussion here. I'd suggest that if a couple is about to embark on this, both come together to lay out ground rules that both are happy with. If you don't? Well, that could lead to a split. I've seen more than a few stories here (some true, some likely fantasy), about how a married couple went into this, she got too into it, and decided she did not want to be married any more. Either they didn't set the ground rules, or they didn't follow them.

. All good. Many risks and dangers. Need to beware when she becomes consumed by BBC sex vs enjoyable sideline. Should be an extra addition not the mainstream. For some folks, pregnancy is not a bad thing if it fufills their needs and desires. Some many more mixed race ******* today anyway. Many more white couples with adopted ******* / foster ******* just because they want it that way.

My lifestyle with my 2nd husband cuckold, is the only lifestyle that aroused. We didn’t expect it to happen that I fell in love with one of the bbc and married him. That lasted only 3 years

That is so true. It was great in the beginning but eventually the kinky aspect wore off and he had to go.
In my case, as we went further into it I got more and more submissive, as my wife became more dominant. That way is much easier, because when it is a woman-lead relationship, and she gets everything she wants, the cuckold will always support her.

There are dangers, the cuck can get super jealous and things can go down hill fast from there. There is also the challenge of going about being a cuckold. Some folks feel that a cuckold is a guy whose wife is fucking around on him, which is true. A cuckold relationship can be the wife is the Dominant one and in charge. It just comes down to what dynamic you two want.

I am in charge of our household. My spouse obeys me. We talked and still talk about the dynamic. Communication is key for any relationship and this includes a cuckold relationship as well. The cuck should be able to talk about their feelings and what is going on at times without punishment. Again though, it is a dynamic that you have to decide what type you want and how to go about it. We can all give you advice on our personal experiences but again it comes down to what works for you.
agreed cuck does what he is told and gets to clean up

Boundaries. Most important. Figure this ******* out at the outset, keep communication open and tweak and modify as needed.
I see the couple as a team, I’m there to give her pleasure that he cannot provide, at first. If things progress, then we get into deeper levels of domination etc, but then end goal is her pleasure, and mine ultimately, of course.
Thing to keep in the forefront is that this is a lifestyle, I set my boundaries from the start, and if they are breached, it’s over. Unless the chemistry is really, really raw and intense, then it’s expected, but in that case, things get throttled back or take a break. That heat will always be there, you can always (bulls) come back to it.

Boundaries. Most important. Figure this ******* out at the outset, keep communication open and tweak and modify as needed.
I see the couple as a team, I’m there to give her pleasure that he cannot provide, at first. If things progress, then we get into deeper levels of domination etc, but then end goal is her pleasure, and mine ultimately, of course.
Thing to keep in the forefront is that this is a lifestyle, I set my boundaries from the start, and if they are breached, it’s over. Unless the chemistry is really, really raw and intense, then it’s expected, but in that case, things get throttled back or take a break. That heat will always be there, you can always (bulls) come back to it.
Heat emotions the highest plateau

Back