What dangers can a cuckold relationship hold?

Every study that have ever been made on the subject shows clearly that lifestyle couples stay together longer than other couples.
Every Hotwife/Swinger couple can also tell you about how much better communication, trust and intimacy they have than when being in another relation.

The idea of a monogamous relationship is less than 50 years old. Males have never in the history of mankind been expected to only have one woman. Not even in strictly religious societies where infidelity have been punished by death have the males not had more women.

Now its us women's turn.

Every study that have ever been made on the subject shows clearly that lifestyle couples stay together longer than other couples.
Every Hotwife/Swinger couple can also tell you about how much better communication, trust and intimacy they have than when being in another relation.

The idea of a monogamous relationship is less than 50 years old. Males have never in the history of mankind been expected to only have one woman. Not even in strictly religious societies where infidelity have been punished by death have the males not had more women.

Now its us women's turn.
You are right but have enjoyed sub and dom

Now its us women's turn.
Right on.

First of all, pay attention to the majority of the people answering you. They are not verified.
I can tell you my point of view as an actual married Latina. This lifestyle has made my relationship with my husband very strong, open, and our love for each other deeper. So many people try to cause fear in others because we are talking about sex. A foreigner is actually pounding the wife's better than the majority of husbands will ever be able to do so.

That is when the fear factor and intimidation kick in. However this is a lifestyle that you must not jump into. It requires a lot of communication between husband and wife or gf/bf etc. Boundaries must be set and everyone must expose the limits for everyone's safety and satisfaction.
We are a cuckold couple and believe me, just talking about it gets my husband and me aroused and we end up making hot intense love.
He is a cuck and knows his limitations in the bedroom and doesn't allow that to hurt his feelings. He knows that some day a black guy will be part of our life and he will be treated as a cuck. But again we have limitations and boundaries.
Don't get discouraged, this lifestyle is wonderful.

In my case, I'm still coming to terms with my own situation. It all depends on whether you're a young or older couple and there is a reason for the man to offer this chance to his wife. Also, whether you go for different bulls every time or have a permanent rel. We just did it for fun and discovered there is a lot of room for the spouses to abuse of their new status. And it's not true this is all because 'going black and never back'. This lifestyle opens a door in your life that will never close again. You both will change.

First of all, pay attention to the majority of the people answering you. They are not verified.

As a cuckold, he is looking to find out what he needs to be aware of going forward...who better to tell him that than other cuckolds??? As for not being verified, cuckolds CAN’T get verified here, thems the rules!!! that doesn’t however negate anything we have to say or imply that our advice is inaccurate.

I can tell you my point of view as an actual married Latina. This lifestyle has made my relationship with my husband very strong, open, and our love for each other deeper. So many people try to cause fear in others because we are talking about sex. A foreigner is actually pounding the wife's better than the majority of husbands will ever be able to do so.

That is when the fear factor and intimidation kick in. However this is a lifestyle that you must not jump into. It requires a lot of communication between husband and wife or gf/bf etc. Boundaries must be set and everyone must expose the limits for everyone's safety and satisfaction.
We are a cuckold couple and believe me, just talking about it gets my husband and me aroused and we end up making hot intense love.
He is a cuck and knows his limitations in the bedroom and doesn't allow that to hurt his feelings. He knows that some day a black guy will be part of our life and he will be treated as a cuck. But again we have limitations and boundaries.
well said beautiful ?

WTF make your mind up now I'm gay am I?????????????? for a new member here with F A profile/posts I don't realize you were so knowledgeable

WTF make your mind up now I'm gay am I?????????????? for a new member here with F A profile/posts I don't realize you were so knowledgeable
Dude get over yourself. It’s ok if you’re gay. I’m just tired of guys like you pretending to be women or “couple” just to be able to fulfill their fantasies with black men. Stop being butt hurt..haha did u see what I did there?? ?

On a separate note, a word of warning. Once upon a time, had been communicating with a very nice bull. Well spoken, charming, and for all the world seemed quite normal. He, however or thankfully, had some minor fame of one sort or another, and it came to light that he seems to have a history of DV. My wife’s safety is my first and main concern. That was quite an eye opener. Glad we never got to the meeting up stage. Lucky for us.

Well I like the way you said " he knows his LIMITATIONS , as almost every where I read on here is more like , he know his PLACE.
. Yes he may have his limits and all and the way you have put it places you in a good spot as this lifestyle doesn't have to be one way only , look I'm a man and a man fucks a woman, and I know there are always going to be someone who is bigger and lasts longer and fucks better than I can , same is true for that guy someone will be better than he is . But that doesn't mean hubby is a NO fucker and should be denied or degraded or humiliated because of it, and yes sometimes a guy could be ok with a little tease and play like that sure even some denial play , but not a permanent thing, I don't think that should be the case , it's all about fun and play games for the couple. And can you as a man actually want the so called bad things I just said become permanent?

I’ve seen it all… divorce, fights, losing family, regrets and so much more! Even until this day I help a few women financially that need it from birthing a baby or children and the husband or boyfriend ditched them after the birth. It really comes down to being willing to take on the negative in the most extreme ways they come. It sucks to see a lot of this play out when I know, I’m 50% of the reason a couple may be going through some bad spots in their lives. But on the other hand I know at least for me I’m solid. I’ve been doing this for a long time.

Back