What Chastity Cage to choose for bf.

Yes that's true
Only in begin to start with chastity mayby silicone one is the best to train yourself,
I begin with CB 6000 then a ceebee small(Pink) and now u have a steel cage for a few years...
Begin with a few hours a Day and then try a Day or Day and night..
Soon you Will be able to get weeks beinig lockt up...
I have been in relationship with a Dominatrix when begin with it..
It's such a great offer to do for a lady but when she have the key it's more motivated for me then i have the key myself...

Post in thread 'Post Your Little Dick' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/post-your-little-dick.121619/post-2785564

Hallo aus Deutschland. Ich fand heraus, dass Edelstahl am haltbarsten und hygienischsten ist, wenn Sie vorhaben, ihn länger auf Ihrem Freund zu halten! Obwohl meine Frau den Kunststoff mehr mochte, weil er in Farben wie Pink kam.
Hallo ebenfalls aus Deutschland, ich habe auch einen aus Edelstahl. Die lassen sich auch am besten bearbeiten, da ja jedes Stück etwas anders ist. Die Größe des Ringes muss ja auch angepasst werden. mfG. Bernd.

I'm never locked for more than a few hours (or occasionally over night) so we use a plastic one. I find it really snug and there's no way I could get out of it.

We had a metal one, but with the weight of it I figured out I was easily able to slip out of it.

Back