• Charlize Theron

Votes: 832 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
img_2917-jpg.2084592
Seeeeeeeesh

Question for all Brits on here.
Which British woman would you like to see Blacked....actress tv presenters politicians etc as long as they are British.
Sorry by I don't recognise most of the USA ones on this thread so they don't mean a lot to me.

I’m not a Brit but I’m going to say Kate Middleton. She’s got a cute butt and nice legs.

Here she is with Idris Elba.

76A591AD-907B-4B40-9F66-6B75E53F3A8A.jpeg

I’m not a Brit but I’m going to say Kate Middleton. She’s got a cute butt and nice legs.

Here she is with Idris Elba.

View attachment 2090549

I've already given pretty Kate 100 thumbs up and I'll give her 100 more.

What would be best in my mind: it's discovered that Kate has taken on several black lovers -all without William's knowledge- and some pics and vids leak out. Perfect.

Think of the rush of married white women who would think: if it's good for Kate then I ought to try it too!

Watching a nude Duchess Kate take on three well hung Africans is every whiteboy’s dream.

Something even better than that is to one day while Harry and Charles are out playing Polo, Meghan invites about 6 of her hung black relatives to the palace and then also invite Kate and Pippa for a little girls time together and then to their sudden surprise, they are eventually seduced by the black guys and turned into black cock loving sluts.. Yes, I sometimes have a wild imagination.. lol

Back