BLACK FRIDAY

How are you going to celebrate?

I say head out shopping and pick up and black man. Encourage your friends and leave your husbands at home.
And how are non-black males celebrating Black Friday?
Your suggestion for white (or, more generally, non-black) husbands is to simply stay at home.
This reminds me of a behavioral pattern that i, a currently single white male, started to practice about half a year ago (and ongoing) which i call my "Blackened Friday rule" which applies to every week's Fridays! It is as simple as staying away from the nightlife, parties or basically all places where Women may be looking out for sex or relationship partners. Typically i just stay at home instead. ;)
Even though this practice may seem like not having an impact, it could the more white and other non-black males would follow that course. Just imagine: Women going out on a "hen night" on Fridays and the vast majority of men they get to see are Black because non-blacks are leaving that "market" to their Black bros. 🤔 Also that would lead more Black men to flood the cities on Friday nights in order to fill the underrepresentation of men. ;) How does that sound?
Are there any white/non-black males in here who are going to adopt that Blackened Friday rule? (...simply by staying at home each and every Friday!) That could also be a New Year's resolution for 2024. ;) What do you say? Good or bad idea?

And how are non-black males celebrating Black Friday?
Your suggestion for white (or, more generally, non-black) husbands is to simply stay at home.
This reminds me of a behavioral pattern that i, a currently single white male, started to practice about half a year ago (and ongoing) which i call my "Blackened Friday rule" which applies to every week's Fridays! It is as simple as staying away from the nightlife, parties or basically all places where Women may be looking out for sex or relationship partners. Typically i just stay at home instead. ;)
Even though this practice may seem like not having an impact, it could the more white and other non-black males would follow that course. Just imagine: Women going out on a "hen night" on Fridays and the vast majority of men they get to see are Black because non-blacks are leaving that "market" to their Black bros. 🤔 Also that would lead more Black men to flood the cities on Friday nights in order to fill the underrepresentation of men. ;) How does that sound?
Are there any white/non-black males in here who are going to adopt that Blackened Friday rule? (...simply by staying at home each and every Friday!) That could also be a New Year's resolution for 2024. ;) What do you say? Good or bad idea?
I guess.... Pretty much do that anyway 😂

Back