Black man is a "trophy husband" to three white women

Sounds like an modern day Mormon with a bbc fetish
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I have been thinking about having two cuckold husbands tho

See, there's the greedy part. But show me where the no sharing part comes in, with two cucks. At this point, you're being selfish and greedy.

With sister wives, you get a chance to relax at times and share duties inside and outside the bedroom. Those days you are sick, menstrating, or just plain not in the mood to be 100% Wife, you ha e sisters to step in. Plus, if you Really, and Truly love Your Black King, why wouldnt you want him satisfied at all times, on HIS time, not yours?? Why would you deny a Black King, the opportunity to have in house options, where you love him 100%, but only have to do 33% of the work?

Think about it.

Poly if done correctly actually is better tbh. As long as they all have respect, culture and boundaries what could go wrong. Regardless if monogamous or Poly, it’s up to the “individual” to jack things up or not. Some people aren’t built for long-term or partnerships regardless of the amount of people. Honesty is key. I actually never had a lady turn me down when I was honest about other partners. Strangely got more respect actually.

Back