• Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 829 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,411 24.0%

• Total voters
Dk_qEOHXgAgsY3G.jpg:large

Kourtney Kardashian the only Kardashian left who hasn't felt a Black lover in her bed......You know she's thought about it..and I'm sure she has plenty of well-built suiters just waiting for when it inevitably happens and she gives in.
View attachment 2149839View attachment 2149846
She’s gorgeous. But I think she’s now dating a guy named Luka Sabbat. But may only be a rumor. If she is she has finally gone for bbc. Here is one pic of them A7379333-E144-43BB-AC2C-A9DB29063BCA.jpeg

Kourtney Kardashian the only Kardashian left who hasn't felt a Black lover in her bed......You know she's thought about it..and I'm sure she has plenty of well-built suiters just waiting for when it inevitably happens and she gives in.
View attachment 2149839View attachment 2149846

It’s only a matter of time before she goes black and it really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s already been blacked and kept away from the press.. With all of her sisters and even her mom having black boyfriends and husbands, she’s just been around too many black guys to think she hasn’t been blacked yet.

It’s only a matter of time before she goes black and it really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s already been blacked and kept away from the press.. With all of her sisters and even her mom having black boyfriends and husbands, she’s just been around too many black guys to think she hasn’t been blacked yet.
She has been dating very young handsome men lately .....She's enjoying her freedom from that skinny alcoholic Scott....so I agree it's only a matter of time before she's taking a young black guys baby making seed deep inside her.

Back