• Charlize Theron

Votes: 826 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,404 24.0%

• Total voters
Emma Burton
View attachment 2127270
View attachment 2127273
Bindi Irwin I'd like to see how she would handle the African Anaconda down under
View attachment 2127274
View attachment 2127276
Emily VanCamp
View attachment 2127286
View attachment 2127288
Cobie Smulders
View attachment 2127295
View attachment 2127299
Elizabeth Smart I feel bad for this one giving what the girl went through
View attachment 2127308
View attachment 2127309

Very nice selection of Pretty women.

Yes, Caroline is a very sexy pro tennis player from Denmark. She was once engaged to Rory Mcilroy and he dumped her right before they were to get married. What a jerk and his loss.. I’d love to see her on her back with her legs locked around some big black guys waist while he is plummeting his BBC into her Danish pussy..

Yes, Caroline is a very sexy pro tennis player from Denmark. She was once engaged to Rory Mcilroy and he dumped her right before they were to get married. What a jerk and his loss.. I’d love to see her on her back with her legs locked around some big black guys waist while he is plummeting his BBC into her Danish pussy..
Whilst Rory has to watch

Kavanagh’s wife is a cutie. And if she fell pregnant with a Black baby she would have to give birth to the baby due to her husband’s anti-abortion views. Lol

I was thinking the same thing in the line if she was raped and got pregnant from the *******, or later in life, if either of the two daughters would get pregnant from a *******.. I’m pretty sure that would change his views..?

Rory and his little British willy didn’t deserve a hot goddess like her anyway.

I’d love to see him lick up her creampie after she’s been with a tall African stud.

I was thinking the same thing in the line if she was raped and got pregnant from the *******, or later in life, if either of the two daughters would get pregnant from a *******.. I’m pretty sure that would change his views..?

It sure would!

But my point still stands. I think she’s cute and would look good in the arms of a Black dude!

Back