What black guys prefer?

The biggest turn on for me is to have my husband watch me and I tell him how much deeper he gets and how I can feel him stretching out my pussy more than he ever could do and at the end I like to see his reaction as I tell him how good it feels when my bull comes deeper inside me and I can feel how much he is pumping inside me and then I pull my bull close to me and not let him go until he goes limp

The biggest turn on for me is to have my husband watch me and I tell him how much deeper he gets and how I can feel him stretching out my pussy more than he ever could do and at the end I like to see his reaction as I tell him how good it feels when my bull comes deeper inside me and I can feel how much he is pumping inside me and then I pull my bull close to me and not let him go until he goes limp
that last part you typed there...u must want babies :cool:

Not only is a woman less inhibited when she is alone with her black lover, she is also likely to become more emotionally involved. If she is alone in a romantic setting getting great sex from her dark lover there is strong likelihood of her developing close feelings for him that can lead to love and breakup of marriages. Husbands who encourage their wives to date a black lover without him around are playing with fire. Such arrangements can easily go beyond just sex.

Not only is a woman less inhibited when she is alone with her black lover, she is also likely to become more emotionally involved. If she is alone in a romantic setting getting great sex from her dark lover there is strong likelihood of her developing close feelings for him that can lead to love and breakup of marriages. Husbands who encourage their wives to date a black lover without him around are playing with fire. Such arrangements can easily go beyond just sex.
True however we have been together for 22years and are very stable in our relationship so this isn't a concern for us and we have been doing this for 12 years 😀

Right on, but the alternative to letting them play alone is if the sex is great my experience is that wives will start cheating behind hubby's back, especially if I request it.

Right on, but the alternative to letting them play alone is if the sex is great my experience is that wives will start cheating behind hubby's back, especially if I request it.
That is a very real possibility and a potential risk that every husband and boyfriend must live with.

Good question.

Im know to the whole thing so maybe if the bf watched id feel a little better

..you never know I guess but once I get the ok from him etc then maybe us 2 alone would be cool with the bf/SO's permission

Over the years, I've enjoyed the lifestyle of boyfriend/hubby being there. vs solo...Why?
There is a mental intimacy added to the physical intimacy. It is the fact knowing that he is willing to give and watch, his wife, girlfriend, etc. over to another man to be taken sexually. She must agree to this as well, with him. So me having sex with her, while he watches, is a turn-on for me mentally as well as physically. I believe as I said above it is the fact she gets to fuck another man, with her husband's blessing and can let loose as she knows he is in joying it as much watching as she is taking it.

Over the years, I've enjoyed the lifestyle of boyfriend/hubby being there. vs solo...Why?
There is a mental intimacy added to the physical intimacy. It is the fact knowing that he is willing to give and watch, his wife, girlfriend, etc. over to another man to be taken sexually. She must agree to this as well, with him. So me having sex with her, while he watches, is a turn-on for me mentally as well as physically. I believe as I said above it is the fact she gets to fuck another man, with her husband's blessing and can let loose as she knows he is in joying it as much watching as she is taking it.
Exactly
This is the point the experience

Back