My fantasy would be that me and my white bf go clubbing a d get *******, then since he doesn’t dance i would go ans dance to a black guy while grinding my booty on has lap lol and see my bf reaction… then we invite that guy for drinks after party in out room and since my bf cant get hard when he ******* the black guy would fuck the ******* out of me in front of him lol im a wrong for this ?! Hahaha greetings all 😘

My fantasy would be that me and my white bf go clubbing a d get *******, then since he doesn’t dance i would go ans dance to a black guy while grinding my booty on has lap lol and see my bf reaction… then we invite that guy for drinks after party in out room and since my bf cant get hard when he ******* the black guy would fuck the ******* out of me in front of him lol im a wrong for this ?! Hahaha greetings all 😘
damn, you seem to have thought about the circumstances in great detail. should the bf be there? What role he is going to play when you are busy with him?

damn, you seem to have thought about the circumstances in great detail. should the bf be there? What role he is going to play when you are busy with him?
I initially want them both to fuck me lol but when he drinks too much he cant get hard so it will be the black guy fucking me only he will watch i guess lol its a turn on for me thinking about it damn hahha

I initially want them both to fuck me lol but when he drinks too much he cant get hard so it will be the black guy fucking me only he will watch i guess lol its a turn on for me thinking about it damn hahha
If he were to get hard in time, how would you like to take him? ass or p for the bf?

Back