What are Your desired Frequency of Sexual Activeness and desired Lifestyle Role? (poll)

In an ideal world, how often would you want to be sexually active ON AVERAGE?

• Total voters
you don't fuck hubby at all?
when we started he was still fucking me regularly, but after a few months that slowed down. Once I put him in chastity I started allowing him to fuck me once a month if he was good. As of 2 years ago he started getting impotence issues and has only been able enter me twice due to lack or erection. He has been given 3 chances in the last year and each time he has not been able to get hard.

It's not a physical issue, he can still get erections at other times when he is watching me or playing with BBC himself.

It will eventually become a physical issue if the ******* vessels in the penis begin to shrink or weaken. And the psychological damage will worsen or deepen. You should unlock him and start trying to have sex with him everyday. Expose his penis to your female anatomy and build his confidence. It may actually restore him before it's too late. There's nothing sexy about artificially imposed disability or impotency! Show hubby some love!

It will eventually become a physical issue if the ******* vessels in the penis begin to shrink or weaken. And the psychological damage will worsen or deepen. You should unlock him and start trying to have sex with him everyday. Expose his penis to your female anatomy and build his confidence. It may actually restore him before it's too late. There's nothing sexy about artificially imposed disability or impotency! Show hubby some love!
Sorry, but i think you didn`t get the point. But maybe i am wrong here as i don`t know those two in person either. But it seems like Kyra and her husband are both having a satisfying sex life. - Just one that is not for everyone. ;)
Please, @Kyra, correct me, if i am wrong.

Sorry, but i think you didn`t get the point. But maybe i am wrong here as i don`t know those two in person either. But it seems like Kyra and her husband are both having a satisfying sex life. - Just one that is not for everyone. ;)
Please, @Kyra, correct me, if i am wrong.
myway, you are correct, hubby does not mind that he is impotent with me, we are intimate in other ways. We both enjoy sex with BBC now so there is no issue for either of us.

Hey everyone! This thread`s still up and the poll`s still open.

Any further responses? Would be interesting to know where the B2w folk`s at. ;)

Thanks for your valuable participation.

Hi, a tad confusing, but I think I figured it out. I like and we have sex two to three times a week; high points usually clustered around the weekends.

That being said, I'm with my Bull about once a month - we both have VERY busy schedules and this frequency is about right for the both of us. Of course, that 'average' goes out the window when we get together!

I am a hotwife. I have sex with other men about twice a week. My husband and I make love once a week, but he penetrates me with BBC dildos instead of his dick and I give him a handjob.This seems to be the right frequency for me. The only exception is whenI go on trips to be with old boyfriends. Since I see them only once every 1-2 years, we have sex multiple times a day, and hardly leave the bedroom or hotel room.

You should never let hubby have sex
Keep him horny ?He will do whatever guy want. I speak from experience.

Well honestly the husband is a human being with a soul. He may need to have sex with her just to continue to feel loved and emotionally and spiritually connected. She may need the same from her husband. Cuckolding and swinging should be done in a way that works for and benefits the couple. It shouldn't alienate them, break them apart, or cause a decline in their emotional health. It's best when the couple and black lovers are all satisfied.

Of course some husbands are happy with full chastity and celibacy and some wives are happy only sleeping with black lovers. Some couples are very happy to only raise babies sired by their wives' black lovers as their own and let the husband's white bloodline die. They should be loved and given the highest regard. But nobody should be pushed beyond their limits or judged for asserting their own needs.

I'm a male (non-black) and if I were in a relationship, I would want to have sex with my wife or gf 3-4x/week. As long as I get that, she can get whatever she needs from various black lovers.

Well honestly the husband is a human being with a soul. He may need to have sex with her just to continue to feel loved and emotionally and spiritually connected. She may need the same from her husband. Cuckolding and swinging should be done in a way that works for and benefits the couple. It shouldn't alienate them, break them apart, or cause a decline in their emotional health. It's best when the couple and black lovers are all satisfied.

Of course some husbands are happy with full chastity and celibacy and some wives are happy only sleeping with black lovers. Some couples are very happy to only raise babies sired by their wives' black lovers as their own and let the husband's white bloodline die. They should be loved and given the highest regard. But nobody should be pushed beyond their limits or judged for asserting their own needs.
Exactly
I love being in chastity ? Beg to get relief

Maybe I read this wrong? Since this is a site primarily about wives having sex outside their marriages, I read this to mean how frequently do I want HER to have sex outside our marriage...….and since I have NO control over that anyway, she decides that based on her desires to be with her current Lover I answered with the current Lovers frequency and the frequency she has sex outside our marriage in general when she is having an affair.

Currently, she and her Boss/Lover are together 2-3 evenings a week after work, and occasionally on weekends when at home. When they travel, they are sexual nightly and stay in the same room when it is feasible (no one else traveling with them).

CW

Back