What are Your desired Frequency of Sexual Activeness and desired Lifestyle Role? (poll)

In an ideal world, how often would you want to be sexually active ON AVERAGE?

• Total voters
(...) Since this is a site primarily about wives having sex outside their marriages, I read this to mean how frequently do I want HER to have sex outside our marriage...(...) I answered with the current Lovers frequency and the frequency she has sex outside our marriage in general when she is having an affair.(...)
Thank you for the hint. You are right, it is possible to choose only one option even when you are a couple. So couples, please, also post to the thread for whom of you you have answered the poll! Thank you. ;)

Another thing... the question is for the desired average frequency of sexual activeness and not your actual current "state of the art" frequency. :) And please, also provide info about your (desired) lifestyle role(s). Thank y`all.

Cuckold.

I selected how frequently I would like my wife to fuck black men. (2-5 times a week).
...although the question is how frequently you desire to indulge in sexual activities yourself.
Or maybe about her preference, if you are a couple (with a couple profile!), in which case you would state for whom you chose an option.

The question is not "How much do you want someone else to have sex?", which would be a quite different thing. ;)

Thanks for the answer anyway. - Or maybe you care to change it to represent your own sexual desire (for yourself)? Would be nice. :)

...although the question is how frequently you desire to indulge in sexual activities yourself.
Or maybe about her preference, if you are a couple (with a couple profile!), in which case you would state for whom you chose an option.

The question is not "How much do you want someone else to have sex?", which would be a quite different thing. ;)

Thanks for the answer anyway. - Or maybe you care to change it to represent your own sexual desire (for yourself)? Would be nice. :)

I guess it depends on your definition of sex. I'd probably be happy with having vanilla sex with the wife a couple times a month. Although getting to watch your wife get fucked by a black man still seems like sexual activity for a cuck like me.

Any more high, medium or low libido people in here?
Please take part in the poll, and also tell what your desired "sexual lifestyle role" would be.

Thank you in advance.

Back