What are you thinking?

What are you thinking?

“What are you thinking?” She says as we lay naked in bed and we settled down for the night.

“Nothing much,” I lie as my hand caressed her naked ass cheeks – squeezing them gently.

“I’m sure you telling me a fib,” she says as my hand cups the fullness of her ass and gives it another squeeze.” Tell me what you’re thinking,” she repeats.
Moving slightly so that my caged cock rested comfortably against her I begin to regale my thoughts to her.

“I’m naked sitting on a chair in a corner of a hotel room and I’m watching you naked on the bed. My cock is caged and between your legs, your black lover thrusting into you.”

“What makes you think I’d like a black lover when I’m perfectly happy with you?” she asks, but her body betrays her as she starts to shuffle her legs slightly and I know she wants to hear more.

“You asked me what I was thinking so I’m telling you,” I reply and I carry on explaining that in my head we have shared a fantasy and I’m now taking it to the next stage.

“But I don’t have this fantasy,” she says her hand reaching down to gently squeeze my balls before saying “and?”

“What do you mean – and?” I say to which she replies, “Tell me the rest.”

“OK,” I say and continue.

“I’m naked sitting on a chair in a corner of a hotel room and I’m watching you naked on the bed. My cock is caged and between your legs is your black lover thrusting into you. You are caressing his broad back and reaching down to hold his muscular ass close into your parted legs wanting to get him deep inside you.
You’ve heard stories about black cocks being so much bigger than white men and you now know it’s true as each thrust pushes against your cervix, forsing it to adjust to accommodate the battering it is receiving. Though each thrust makes you wince, the thickness of his cock is stretching your cunt putting your clitoris in direct contact with his shaft as it moves in and out of you. The feeling is something that you have never felt with me.”

“What about you?” she says, a note of concern in her voice.

“I have mixed emotions and they range from frustration at not being able to masturbate to the erotic scene before me because of my cage, to anger at the thought of another man taking my wife and, thoughts of how we make up after this is all over.”

“So is this fantasy, just that?” She says.

“Of course,” I reply and carry on with the story.

“As each of you begin to reach your climax your legs go up around his waist, you want his seed deep inside and you hold him close looking over at me, mouthing I love you. Your lover gives you three or four deep thrusts, ejaculating his seed in pulses which you feel warming your insides. You shudder as your orgasm subsides.
As you and your lover recover you motion for me to leave my chair and kiss you telling me once more that you love me. As I accept your kisses I can’t help but notice the love bites on your neck and breasts, something that you would never ever countenance from me but, in the throes of passion you have failed to feel happening.
Gently you push my head down your body. Though you pussy is sore you want me to clean the mess left by your lover who has now left for the bathroom and will discreetly leave; leaving us to wallow in the glow of an encounter that we would have never thought possible.
As I slowly retrace my steps back up your body we kiss again this time with your lovers come on my lips."

"You know I may be pregnant," you say.

"I know," I say and we curl up together and fall asleep. "You asked me what I was thinking well now you know.”

What are you thinking?

“What are you thinking?” She says as we lay naked in bed and we settled down for the night.

“Nothing much,” I lie as my hand caressed her naked ass cheeks – squeezing them gently.

“I’m sure you telling me a fib,” she says as my hand cups the fullness of her ass and gives it another squeeze.” Tell me what you’re thinking,” she repeats.
Moving slightly so that my caged cock rested comfortably against her I begin to regale my thoughts to her.

“I’m naked sitting on a chair in a corner of a hotel room and I’m watching you naked on the bed. My cock is caged and between your legs, your black lover thrusting into you.”

“What makes you think I’d like a black lover when I’m perfectly happy with you?” she asks, but her body betrays her as she starts to shuffle her legs slightly and I know she wants to hear more.

“You asked me what I was thinking so I’m telling you,” I reply and I carry on explaining that in my head we have shared a fantasy and I’m now taking it to the next stage.

“But I don’t have this fantasy,” she says her hand reaching down to gently squeeze my balls before saying “and?”

“What do you mean – and?” I say to which she replies, “Tell me the rest.”

“OK,” I say and continue.

“I’m naked sitting on a chair in a corner of a hotel room and I’m watching you naked on the bed. My cock is caged and between your legs is your black lover thrusting into you. You are caressing his broad back and reaching down to hold his muscular ass close into your parted legs wanting to get him deep inside you.
You’ve heard stories about black cocks being so much bigger than white men and you now know it’s true as each thrust pushes against your cervix, forsing it to adjust to accommodate the battering it is receiving. Though each thrust makes you wince, the thickness of his cock is stretching your cunt putting your clitoris in direct contact with his shaft as it moves in and out of you. The feeling is something that you have never felt with me.”

“What about you?” she says, a note of concern in her voice.

“I have mixed emotions and they range from frustration at not being able to masturbate to the erotic scene before me because of my cage, to anger at the thought of another man taking my wife and, thoughts of how we make up after this is all over.”

“So is this fantasy, just that?” She says.

“Of course,” I reply and carry on with the story.

“As each of you begin to reach your climax your legs go up around his waist, you want his seed deep inside and you hold him close looking over at me, mouthing I love you. Your lover gives you three or four deep thrusts, ejaculating his seed in pulses which you feel warming your insides. You shudder as your orgasm subsides.
As you and your lover recover you motion for me to leave my chair and kiss you telling me once more that you love me. As I accept your kisses I can’t help but notice the love bites on your neck and breasts, something that you would never ever countenance from me but, in the throes of passion you have failed to feel happening.
Gently you push my head down your body. Though you pussy is sore you want me to clean the mess left by your lover who has now left for the bathroom and will discreetly leave; leaving us to wallow in the glow of an encounter that we would have never thought possible.
As I slowly retrace my steps back up your body we kiss again this time with your lovers come on my lips."

"You know I may be pregnant," you say.

"I know," I say and we curl up together and fall asleep. "You asked me what I was thinking well now you know.”
Great story. Do you have any more?

Back