What are the signs!

Brian Toney

Male
Gold Member
Ladies I’m curious to know what signs do you give a BBC to let you know that you’re interested or that you’re open? And I would like to know from my BBC nation what signs do you look for in a woman before you approach?

I've always been able to tell when the ladies are receptive. It's a vibe, a mood, a look, a smile.
Sometimes it's just a casual harmless touch in a crowd like a train or club or a concert.
An 'honest knock' can lead to a great conversation. That (oh sorry) has led to many an encounter.
Even if hubby is there, if he's into it, he'll just smile and let her go.

J

I use some of the similar tactics. Just like hearing how others experience the life style and what works for them. Thanks for the response bro.

Eye contact and a smile. If able to will definitely talk to the guy. I will make eye contact and keep it for as long as the guy watches me. If a Black man walks up to me and brushes past me I will smile and say hello. Eye contact, licking the lips and then boldly checking the guy out from head to toe. Something else to watch for, is hard nipples. If I am sexually attracted to a guy, my nipples will get hard and they aren't hard to miss.

Ladies I’m curious to know what signs do you give a BBC to let you know that you’re interested or that you’re open? And I would like to know from my BBC nation what signs do you look for in a woman before you approach?
Be nice to her, a gentleman, flirt with her and if she responds then you know she like black men. That what my wife's boss did with her and it works. Next thing I knew we were at his place and I was watching my wife on her knees naked giving him head and when it was time I watch this mom of two ******* down a half a pint of her black bosses sperm.035 - Copy.JPG

Approach is everything, if I see her enjoying a conversation I disappear for a while, and see how things worked out later. FYI give woman your number, don't ask for hers, at least my wife feels pressed and a turn off.

Back