What an encounter with me will look like 😈

Trey2468

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
As soon as I open the door, I’d grab your hand and walk you in. Once the door shuts I’d grab you and pick you up with my hands on you Ass and put you on my kitchen counter and start kissing you. My lips on your lips, and slowly down to your neck. While I’m doing that I will be touching your boobs and pinching your nipples and then moving my hands down to your pussy. Once I feel you are wet enough, I will drop my pants to the floor and let you get on your knees and start to suck my bbc making eye contact with me while you try to deepthroat and gag on it. You make it sloppy and wet until I can’t take it anymore and lift you back onto the counter and I bring you in close to me and slowly slide it into your pussy. Your walls stretching and gripping my bbc so tightly. I then will lead you to my bedroom where I will lay down and let you climb on top and use my bbc for your pleasure nothing in between the skin of my cock and your walls. We will feel every contraction and throb of each other. I will flip you over and start to feel my cock start to tingle. I want you to look me in my eyes, pull me in closely, and tell me to finish inside of you. While we continue to make eye contact, I start to throb inside you while my warm cum begins to shoot into your pussy. You will feel every throb of it and my warmth mixing in with your warmth. You will then hop in the shower and start to clean up, but that’s when I will join you, bend you over, and start pounding away. I’ll wrap your hair around my hand and pull it back with each thrust I make into you. Then I will turn you around and grab your neck while my cock begins to slide into you while you put one leg up on the side to make it easier for me to fuck you. I’ll be biting your tits and licking your nipples until I can’t take it anymore and begin to cum again into your pussy. We finish our shower and you dry off, get dressed and I walk you to the door and slap your ass on the way out because you just got OWNED. That pussy is mine now.

Last edited:
As soon as I open the door, I’d grab your hand and walk you in. Once the door shuts I’d grab you and pick you up with my hands on you Ass and put you on my kitchen counter and start kissing you. My lips on your lips, and slowly down to your neck. While I’m doing that I will be touching your boobs and pinching your nipples and then moving my hands down to your pussy. Once I feel you are wet enough, I will drop my pants to the floor and let you get on your knees and start to suck my bbc making eye contact with me while you try to deepthroat and gag on it. You make it sloppy and wet until I can’t take it anymore and lift you back onto the counter and I bring you in close to me and slowly slide it into your pussy. Your walls stretching and gripping my bbc so tightly. I then will lead you to my bedroom where I will lay down and let you climb on top and use my bbc for your pleasure nothing in between the skin of my cock and your walls. We will feel every contraction and throb of each other. I will flip you over and start to feel my cock start to tingle. I want you to look me in my eyes, pull me in closely, and tell me to finish inside of you. While we continue to make eye contact, I start to throb inside you while my warm cum begins to shoot into your pussy. You will feel every throb of it and my warmth mixing in with your warmth. You will then hop in the shower and start to clean up, but that’s when I will join you, bend you over, and start pounding away. I’ll wrap your hair around my hand and pull it back with each thrust I make into you. Then I will turn you around and grab your neck while my cock begins to slide into you while you put one leg up on the side to make it easier for me to fuck you. I’ll be biting your tits and licking your nipples until I can’t take it anymore and begin to cum again into your pussy. We finish our shower and you dry off, get dressed and I walk you to the door and slap your ass on the way out because you just got OWNED. That pussy is mine now.
Please do

Back