What all Husbands must remember

re: What all Husbands must remember

............. you asked her to do it!

Well, you know THAT'S not always true. In fact, women have been cheating in relationships just as men have always been known to do, just doing it more quietly. The new liberated age of pursuing outside sexual relationships, however, is growing so that women no longer feel they need to "quietly" pursue other relationships. The spice of life still indicates "variety". If you've noticed, there aren't nearly as many women getting married these days as there were just a few decades ago. Women are doing their "own thing" now ... and most all openly. If they want a kid, they have one. If they desire another man (or woman) for a sexual relationship, they just do it. "Controlling men" are slowly going away as the female half realizes they don't necessarily need a specific man in their lives.
Sexual relationships are going to get "interesting" in the next few decades. We should all stay young and "hang around".

That's not how it went for me,she asked me if she could do it,I told her she could,she did it,then decided not to include me. She continued her relationship with her BBC bull until it ended a few months later. I didn't take it well that she cuckolded me,so instead of sitting at home and letting her do that to me,I went out met a nice lady and cuckolded the jealous bitch right back! She didn't take it well either. My relationship continued for a few years.

re: What all Husbands must remember

............. you asked her to do it!

Well, you know THAT'S not always true. In fact, women have been cheating in relationships just as men have always been known to do, just doing it more quietly. The new liberated age of pursuing outside sexual relationships, however, is growing so that women no longer feel they need to "quietly" pursue other relationships. The spice of life still indicates "variety". If you've noticed, there aren't nearly as many women getting married these days as there were just a few decades ago. Women are doing their "own thing" now ... and most all openly. If they want a kid, they have one. If they desire another man (or woman) for a sexual relationship, they just do it. "Controlling men" are slowly going away as the female half realizes they don't necessarily need a specific man in their lives.
Sexual relationships are going to get "interesting" in the next few decades. We should all stay young and "hang around".
Well said!

In the cuckold thing i would say you are on the right track. I never say all of any group, doing so always sets you up to look like a fool. There are always exceptions to everything involving people. I'm sure there are some in that lifestyle where the wife urged her spouse . The majority would be as you point out " he ask her to do it" . In the open marriage or swinging thing that is the most common as well. In nearly thirty years i can't recall a single female saying it was her choice to get involved. The people we knew who had the biggest problems were almost always due to the reaction of the male . Jealousy is difficult to predict or control. The females who chose to walk away in most cases were because of the treatment and even rejection by their man. A few naturally from shame, a strong taught belief that a good wife never brings anyone into her bed.

Back